Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Inferno - The Extras (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/2945-inferno-extras.html)

Almar@Cult Labs 31st May 2010 06:06 PM

Inferno - The Extras

I'll let Calum re-introduce the extra features that will be on this release. This is not a thread to discuss whether extras are worth it or not - that's for another place - they're happening and this is where they'll get analysed!

springjack 1st June 2010 12:45 AM

A soundtrack??? :clap:

Philleh 1st June 2010 08:54 AM

Very excited for the Dario interview, it's always been one of his favourites even though hit was a ball-ache for him to finalise. Wonder how he feels 30 years on?

Calum 1st June 2010 10:53 AM

Dario will be featured in ALL of Arrow's upcoming releases. It was utterly pointless to do these discs without his input.

I also hope I'm not alone in saying that extras are a big appeal for people double-dipping with these movies (or first time purchasers). The feedback on City of the Living Dead would seem to indicate that.

Now. Here's the full INFERNO listing:

THIS AMAZING 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION CONTAINS:

- Reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned art work

- Double-sided fold out Poster

- Collector’s Booklet featuring brand new writing on Inferno by Alan Jones, author of Profondo Argento

- High Definition Presentation of the film (1080p)

- Optional 7.1 DTS-HD/2.0 Stereo Audio

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- Introduction to Inferno by star Daria Nicolodi

- Dario's Inferno (16 mins interview with Dario Argento)

- Acting in Hot Water: An Interview with Daria Nicolodi (18 mins interview)

- The Other Mother: Making the Black Cat (16 mins) In 1989 director Luigi Cozzi (a long time friend and collaborator of Dario Argento) decided to make the unofficial follow-up to Inferno and 'complete' the Three Mothers legacy. This feature looks at the torrid history of The Black Cat, with plenty of clips too!

- Dario Argento: An Eye for Horror (57 mins) Mark Kermode narrates this documentary on Argento’s career including interviews with George A. Romero and John Carpenter

- The Complete Dario Argento Trailer Gallery [18 films]

- Easter Egg (5 mins of Dario Argento in English, with random memories of Inferno)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st June 2010 07:41 PM

Really looking forward to this.Argento always has something interesting to say.:nod:

Debzz 1st June 2010 07:52 PM

wow!!
sounds amazing!!!!!
a 16minute interview with dario argento!!! thats brill!!!!

looking forward to it!!

:D

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st June 2010 07:52 PM

A package and a half,to be sure.Looking forward to seeing it. :nod:

wongfeihung62 1st June 2010 08:37 PM

Sounds like a great package.:)

Phantom 2nd June 2010 09:25 AM

Blows the original Anchor Bay (and later Blue Underground) release away! This is so ordered!

Demonwhore 2nd June 2010 10:21 AM

I have got 3 editions of this picture and this version by arrow, is by far the best i have seen so far. I need to get this.:pop2: