Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2011, 11:25 AM
Cult Addict

Default Lou Kelly.

A thoroughly nasty character through and through, looking like a Lita Ford lookalike with her extreme bouffant. Whether it was as top dog or playing number two to someone who was even more psychotic than her, you could always guarantee that someone was in for a hard time when she was around.
Old 2nd March 2011, 03:45 PM
Cultist in Training

I always quite fancied Lou. Don't know why, I'm not a fan of bad girls normally.
Old 2nd March 2011, 04:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Yep,Lou and her sidekick Lurch!Great characters,but Myra Desmond was my fave!
Old 3rd March 2011, 11:31 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Lagger View Post
I always quite fancied Lou. Don't know why, I'm not a fan of bad girls normally.
How could you fins her attractive? I can't remember seing her smile once. You could guarantee that she would be hard work!
Old 3rd March 2011, 09:32 PM
Cult Rookie

I love the way we saw Lou rise through the ranks from being a background prisoner to one of the most terrifying and unhinged villains the show ever had. Her callous treatment of Eve Wilder remains one of the most shocking moments in the show.
Old 4th March 2011, 08:59 AM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
How could you fins her attractive? I can't remember seing her smile once. You could guarantee that she would be hard work!
She sure would! I don't know why I find her attractive. I think it's just because I'm trying to see the actress beyond the character. I think Carol Burns is definitely much more attractive, even now, than Frankie.
Old 4th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
I love the way we saw Lou rise through the ranks from being a background prisoner to one of the most terrifying and unhinged villains the show ever had. Her callous treatment of Eve Wilder remains one of the most shocking moments in the show.
That hanging scene will stay with me until I die. I remember being shocked for a few days at the brutality of it. Just one of many quality Prisoner moments!
Old 7th March 2011, 07:14 AM
Cult Rookie

A unpopular opinion but I have never been a Lou Kelly fan.....Best thing about her was her Nick Kershaw 80's hair style! I found her a extremely annoying pain in the neck.
Her role as a baddie may have prevented more interesting Villans to be introduced.....
Lou's final story after the riot was probably her best story and Louise Siverson's best acting.....so I will for give her for her escape story. I only wish she had done a Sonia Stevens!
Old 7th March 2011, 09:55 AM
Cult Addict

I will have to disagree with you, TD. She always managed to have a scowl on her face which was very off putting. She played a character who you didn't even have to hear to know that she was a vile piece of work, just by the 'what you looking at' grimace she would sport. I always prefered her when she was playing second fiddle to somebody even worse than her. Then she would be so over the top it was almost pantomime.

Last edited by mr 420; 7th March 2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 7th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
I will have to disagree with you.
Most people usually do mr 420

Like this? Share it using the links below!