Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th January 2013, 11:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Kate Peterson

Think this was by far one of the most gripping story lines prisoner had and they had loads. Olivia played Kate so well and her going mad was excellent. Fav scene has to be the one in the governors office. But the one where she stands up to Margo in the rec room is good too.
Old 21st January 2013, 07:03 PM
Cultist

Absolutely. Kate is one of my all time favourite characters. I am not sure which scene was best but when she left it left a hole in my heart! HAHAHAHAHA!
I wanted so much more from that character, which shows how good a job she really did. I think I may go and watch from when she and Sandy first enter...they certainly were a fantastic change to the show!
Old 21st January 2013, 08:14 PM
Cult Rookie

Actually doing that right now. Love the early Kate when she is trying to be so nice,it's all so fake. Nasty Kate was the best though mad Kate was quite disturbing at times it was very well acted. Would have loved her to come back
To Wentworth around Myra's time just to see Judy's reaction to a supposedly cured Kate.
Old 21st January 2013, 11:06 PM
Cultist

haha, yes. It would be nice to see how she got on with Myra. Myra would tolerate less than Bea did...hahaha.

Like this? Share it using the links below!