Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th March 2011, 07:19 AM
Cultist in Training

The more I watch of Lizzie, the more love I have for Shiela. Her comedy timing is superb! I'm up to the point where she's just been released after being cleared of poisoning the shearers. So sad to see her waiting outside the prison for Dor who's not coming because she doesn't know.
Old 31st March 2011, 11:02 AM
Cult Addict

For once I didn't like the way that they handled the way in which Lizzie enters the tunnel with the other women. It seemed like it was quickly thrown together without much thought, especially when Bea got a hold of her and explained to her the pitfalls (no pun intended!) of going on the run with Doreen.
Old 23rd March 2012, 10:14 AM
Cult Rookie

Lizzie = Legend....
Old 23rd March 2012, 10:14 AM
Cult Rookie

Ya Smart Alecky Trollop.....!!!
Old 26th August 2012, 04:37 PM
Cultist

Default she was okay...

I did like Lizzie, but I never warmed to her quite as much as many others. She had good comedic value...I think my favourite line of her was when she told Vinegar that they had named the dog 'chips'...when vinegar asks why she replies...'because chips go with vinegar'....hahahahaha, now that was funny!

She was a good strong character...just not one of my favourites.
Old 13th September 2012, 05:36 PM
Cultist

i loved Lizzie, but i was really really disappointed in her exit, most of the long standing prisoners had extremely week exits in my opinion.... especially Lizzie, i think it would have almost been better if she'd been killed by that officer because at least that would have been a strong ending.

i was disappointed with many of the story lines she had, especially the Marsha-daughter and Josie-granddaughter plot.

a terrifically wonderful actress who i miss now she's gone. some superb acting and scenes including the ones mentioned above.

JL
Old 15th September 2013, 08:11 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Is it terrible that a grown man was just about reduced to tears at lizzies birthday party on the volume 5 dvds?
I think that scene is one the greatest in the PCBH series.
Old 20th November 2013, 03:08 PM
Cult Rookie

Smile Looking for some grog!

I have always adored Lizzie. What a brilliant actress. I live here in the states and was exposed to PCBH back in the 80's when I was a teen. I have recently rediscovered the series again and have started watching it from the beginning Love this show!

Like this? Share it using the links below!