Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Cultist

Default faaabulous!

Lou Kelly was superb. I loved her...I actually also think she was very attractive...with her hair down though, lol. I loved how she was with Daphne Graham hahaha...showed her very well hidden caring side...in a hilarious way.
Old 8th March 2013, 05:12 AM
Cult Rookie

Liked Lou also, and her funniest moment was putting the freak into the dryer, and Alice worried she take the blame, and Kelly (as usual) not worried one little bit.

Only unrealistic thing is when she was murdered offscreen, but that Janet Williams. Lou was a tough character, Its unbelievable Janet would of been capable to killing her without a mark on Maggot whatsoever.
Old 15th March 2013, 11:21 PM
Cultist

Yes, I hate her ending as she was such a big character. And that worm!! hahaha....I didn't mind her but no way could she kill my Lou! LOL.
Old 16th March 2013, 08:15 AM
Cultist

Lou was one of the great Cell Block H characters.

Her best bits were the riot in 600 & 601; her scenes with the deliciously vile Frank Burke when the 3 male Woodridge prisoners are being held at Wentworth and also the episodes where she breaks out of the prison taking Joyce Barry hostage and then pays a visit to Reb's mum, Deirdre before going on the run.

Also, loved her scenes with the repulsive Len Murphy.

It was a sad day for the serial when actress, Louise Siversen quit the role.
ScottishMermaid likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!