Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Inmates (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Lou Kelly. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/inmates/4844-lou-kelly.html)

mr 420 2nd March 2011 11:25 AM

Lou Kelly.

A thoroughly nasty character through and through, looking like a Lita Ford lookalike with her extreme bouffant. Whether it was as top dog or playing number two to someone who was even more psychotic than her, you could always guarantee that someone was in for a hard time when she was around.

Phantom_Lagger 2nd March 2011 03:45 PM

I always quite fancied Lou. Don't know why, I'm not a fan of bad girls normally.

dis 2nd March 2011 04:29 PM

Yep,Lou and her sidekick Lurch!Great characters,but Myra Desmond was my fave!

mr 420 3rd March 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom_Lagger (Post 132344)
I always quite fancied Lou. Don't know why, I'm not a fan of bad girls normally.

How could you fins her attractive? I can't remember seing her smile once. You could guarantee that she would be hard work!:rolleyes:

Wilf 3rd March 2011 09:32 PM

I love the way we saw Lou rise through the ranks from being a background prisoner to one of the most terrifying and unhinged villains the show ever had. Her callous treatment of Eve Wilder remains one of the most shocking moments in the show.

Phantom_Lagger 4th March 2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 132644)
How could you fins her attractive? I can't remember seing her smile once. You could guarantee that she would be hard work!:rolleyes:

She sure would! I don't know why I find her attractive. I think it's just because I'm trying to see the actress beyond the character. I think Carol Burns is definitely much more attractive, even now, than Frankie.

mr 420 4th March 2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilf (Post 132868)
I love the way we saw Lou rise through the ranks from being a background prisoner to one of the most terrifying and unhinged villains the show ever had. Her callous treatment of Eve Wilder remains one of the most shocking moments in the show.

That hanging scene will stay with me until I die. I remember being shocked for a few days at the brutality of it. Just one of many quality Prisoner moments!

Top Dog 7th March 2011 07:14 AM

A unpopular opinion but I have never been a Lou Kelly fan.....Best thing about her was her Nick Kershaw 80's hair style! I found her a extremely annoying pain in the neck.
Her role as a baddie may have prevented more interesting Villans to be introduced.....
Lou's final story after the riot was probably her best story and Louise Siverson's best acting.....so I will for give her for her escape story. I only wish she had done a Sonia Stevens!:lol:

mr 420 7th March 2011 09:55 AM

I will have to disagree with you, TD. She always managed to have a scowl on her face which was very off putting. She played a character who you didn't even have to hear to know that she was a vile piece of work, just by the 'what you looking at' grimace she would sport. I always prefered her when she was playing second fiddle to somebody even worse than her. Then she would be so over the top it was almost pantomime.

Top Dog 7th March 2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 133611)
I will have to disagree with you.

Most people usually do mr 420 ;)