Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th May 2011, 10:55 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
It took me a while to realise that the actress was yet another member of the Neighbours cast!
I wonder just how many cross-overs there were between the two soaps? The best one that I've come across so far is for Shane Connor who first played Bongo Connors in Prisoner, but then went onto play Joe Scully in Neighbours before he got sacked for being a naughy boy.
Old 9th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Cult Rookie

Helen was one of my favourite returning characters and is usually in most fans top 20. Its a shame that the returning characters (Chrissie, Margo, Helen, Marie etc) didnt return in the later years of Prisoner. I asked Maggie Millar (Marie) if she would have returned to play Marie again but she said she wasn't asked after her final stint. Shame.
Old 4th August 2011, 02:41 PM
Cult Rookie

I was always happy to see Helen pop up in Priz, usually comic episodes but some of the rather serious ones were crackers too loved the one when we find out Helen up in solitary, the Cult/ Sister kidnap etc..
Old 26th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Cultist

Definitely one of my all time favourite characters!!

Like this? Share it using the links below!