Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth > The Inmates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd July 2011, 06:11 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Sandy Edwards

Sandy was my favourite ever inmate, so calculating and ruthless yet strangley likeable. Even Bea liked her, although she could have been a bit more upset when she found out about her death (which was almost evident despite all the mystery surrounding her disappearance).
Old 5th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Cult Rookie

but did she die......???
Old 22nd November 2012, 06:49 PM
Cultist

Ideally I'd have loved Sandy to have escaped but been found later on and returned to prison, she was such a fresh character, and a completely different type of top dog to Bea, but realistically i have to believe Kate killed her off and that's why she descended into madness, she was just too cool about it all, if she'd seen Sandy escape she'd have said something I'm sure.

Incidentally, when Sandy left, died, whatever happened, the screws didn't exactly make much of a deal about it after an episode or two, when Bea escaped there were searches, police reports and newspaper reports going on all the way to her recapture, Sandy was never mentioned again.

I'd have really welcomed a reappearance, the Sandy, Marie, Kate dynamic was brilliantly done at a time when the show needed it. one of the better eras in my opinion!

JL
Old 22nd November 2012, 10:55 PM
Cultist

Completely agree! I really wish she had just escaped...there was no closure to the character at all...same with sonia stevens...I like to believe both are still alive and well, lol...

Like this? Share it using the links below!