Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > The Lags & Screws Of Wentworth
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th January 2012, 03:36 PM
Cult Addict

Smile What else have the Prisoner cast been in?

As it says on the tin. What other film and tv work have the cast done that would be of interest to the rest of us? Has Joan Ferguson also appeared as an orphan saving nun in the Aussie remake of The Sound of Music for example? Or maybe Meg Morris played a murdered hooker in a seedy horror movie? Anything and everything is good here!
Old 21st May 2012, 04:54 PM
Cult Rookie

The only other thing I've seen Maggie Kirkpatrick in was short-lived soap Richmond Hill. I remember her in there playing a character called Ivy Hackett, before I saw her in PCBH. In Central ITV we got Richmond Hill in 1988, and we didn't get the Freak in PCBH until spring 1989.

There were a couple of actors from PCBH that I first came across in Richmond Hill: Dr Scott Collins and Lorelei.
I was already familiar with Amanda Muggleton who was a bar maid in Richmond Hill.
Old 21st May 2012, 06:07 PM
Cultist

In the Granada TV region, we too saw Maggie as Ivy before seeing her in the first of her Prisoner episodes.

As well as doing Richmond Hill (the year after Prisoner ended) she's also had a couple of guest roles in Home and Away.

Like this? Share it using the links below!