Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   Death Waltz Recording Co. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/10021-death-waltz-recording-co.html)

Justin101 18th April 2016 05:42 PM

This week's Mondo newsletter talks about shipping costs and how when Death Waltz moved to Mondo an American based company they alienated a lot of European customers who were paying double the cost of shipping to what they were used to, they promise from Wednesday when they put up the new releases the shipping will be reduced from now and going forward.

The text from the email...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Newsletter
SHIPPING COST REDUCTIONS

Yes, you read that right! We are very conscious of the amount of records that we release (and that you guys buy) and the shipping costs involved. We all know shipping records is very, very expensive and we feel your pain. I understand when Death Waltz made the jump from being a UK-based company to one operating out of the USA, it upset a lot of European folks as suddenly they were paying double for shipping. Myself and Mo are very conscious that as both Mondo and Death Waltz have collectors all over the word that simply cant afford to buy every release due to rising shipping costs.

This is where the unsung heroes of our company come in: Bryan Brooks and our shipping team (check them out here) have been working on reducing shipping over the last few months... and Praise Mothra they have done it! We are thrilled to announce that starting this Wednesday, April 20th, we’ll be live beta testing the reduced shipping rates - domestic and worldwide.

Some of these reduced rates are modest and some are very significant indeed. Obviously, we may have a few teething problems here and there, but we want to pass these savings onto you guys as quickly as possible. Come Wednesday you should see very favorable shipping rates, and to help test this, we’ll be restocking the store with a few choice restocks on previously sold out tiles including a few sought after box sets! I hope that you guys are going to be thrilled about this - because we certainly are - and just wanted to tell you that we are always listening to your feedback. Not only are we continually trying to create better product for you guys, but also the way you buy it.

Please give us your feedback over the next week if you buy anything from the store. And for those hoping this was a Twin Peaks update, I’ll just say this: it is in production and we’ll have a release date for you very, VERY soon!

Thanks,

Spencer and Mo, your friendly neighborhood wax slinging team

Nordicdusk 6th May 2016 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
From Facebook

Twin Peaks.
August 2016.
Be sure to sign up to the Mondo newsletter to be kept in the loop.

Attachment 178458

Justin101 6th May 2016 06:30 PM

I seriously hope they're printing enough for the demand. I'm really looking forward to getting Fire Walk With Me.