Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2014, 02:58 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Already mentioned elsewhere, but Mondo have The Visitor OST up for sale.

Quote:
The Visitor Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Original music composed, arranged and conducted by Franco Micalizzi. Design & Layout by Jay Shaw. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted Sunburst vinyl.
oaxaca likes this.
Old 17th September 2014, 12:13 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Available from Mondo now:

Quote:
A Cat in the Brain LP
Original music composed, arranged and conducted by Fabio Frizzi. Design & Layout by We Buy Your Kids. Single LP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted Brain vinyl.
Old 17th September 2014, 01:41 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Nice to see we have a thread like this here. I'm always missing on these, since I don't use social media where they would announce such things. Really would have loved to get the Jurassic Park one. Only one I have is Halloween (with orange vinyls!).
Old 17th September 2014, 02:16 PM
Cultist

I want to order the Cat in the Brain one, but I have a feeling I am going to leave it too late and missed out.

I bought the Jurassic Park one for my partner and she loves it.
Old 26th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Available on Vinyl for the first time in over 35 Years, Mondo is honored to re-issue Fred Myrow & Malcolm Seagrave's iconic soundtrack to Don Coscarelli's horror classic PHANTASM. Pressed on 180 gram vinyl, with new artwork by Phantom City Creative and featuring all new liner notes by the film's Writer / Director. Available from tomorrow.

Quote:
Phantasm Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP. Music by Fred Myrow & Malcolm Seagrave. Artwork by Phantom City Creative. Liner notes by director Don Coscarelli. Pressed on 180 Gram Morningside Mausoleum Marble Vinyl (Limited to 500 Copies) and 180 Gram Through The Portal Red & Black Swirl Vinyl. $25
Old 16th June 2015, 07:28 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Essential release for completists and casual fans alike, The Fulci compilation put together by Beat Records in Italy features a host of classic Italian horror scores, all with one thing in common: director Lucio Fulci. This compilation features Fulci mainstay Fabio Frizzi, Oscar winner Ennio Morricone, Walter Rizzati, Franco De Masi and more! The record features gorgeous album art by Randy Ortiz, and is pressed on 180 Gram Red & Yellow Vinyl, limited on 1,000 copies (also available on Black Vinyl). Find out more & view additional images here!

Quote:
Lucio Fulci's Horror & Thriller Compilation 2XLP. A collection of 29 tracks from the films of the Italian horror master Lucio Fulci. Variant version (limited to 1,000 copies) pressed on 180 Gram Vinyl: Translucent Yellow Vinyl (Disc 1) & Red Vinyl (Disc 2). Also available in Black Vinyl. Featuring incredible original artwork by Randy Ortiz. $25
Old 17th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist

This is also up for grabs right now at Mondo, 990 copies only I think.

Cannibal Apocalypse

One off pressing of 900 Units on Chestblaster Vinyl (Reverse Red splatter on Clear) housed inside a 425 reverse board sleeve with cover art by Eric Adrian Lee and a booklet featuring sleeve notes by star Giovanni Lombardo Radice

Screen_Shot_2015-05-14_at_11.45.50_1024x1024.jpg

Cannibal Apocalypse LP – Mondo
Old 17th June 2015, 04:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist

That Fulci cover is sweet B_E!
Based on the limited amount of both the Lucio Fulci Horror and Thriller vinyls and the Cannibal Apocalypse I had to plump for both as shipping is not much more for two than it is for one.
I have the Fulci on Beat CD, but could not resist that artwork.
Old 17th June 2015, 06:12 PM
Cult Veteran

Death Waltz partnering with Mondo has been an absolute nightmare. My collection has gone done the pan due to the shipping costs. $19.90 shipping on $20 record is extreme. When DW was based in UK it was a fiver for post.
At least I could get the Black Channels record from bleep and it was £2.70 to post it.

I'm dreading the Twin Peaks soundtracks now
profondo rosso likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th June 2015, 06:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Death Waltz partnering with Mondo has been an absolute nightmare. My collection has gone done the pan due to the shipping costs. $19.90 shipping on $20 record is extreme. When DW was based in UK it was a fiver for post.
At least I could get the Black Channels record from bleep and it was £2.70 to post it.

I'm dreading the Twin Peaks soundtracks now
Totally agree Justin, I used to buy every Death Waltz release now Mondo get first dibs ( USA ) and we get the crumbs left if any, thats how it seems to me so I am picky about what I buy from Mondo due to shipping costs.

Both albums today cost me $45 with $31 shipping costs! I bought them because the artwork is gorgeous on the Fulci and I love Cannibal OST. Have you tried here Justin http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/
It is DW outlet and seem to have a share of some of Mondo's items now and then, hope this helps.

I want Twin Peaks also so if I see it up for grabs Ill put it on here make sure you don't miss out.

Like this? Share it using the links below!