Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree1346Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th September 2019, 07:36 PM
Cult Master

New song by Wednesday 13, entitled 'Necrophaze', featuring a guest appearance by Alice

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 17th September 2019, 06:30 AM
Cult Master

It would appear that another song has been added to the setlist on the current tour
  • Tape intro: Years Ago
  • Tape intro: Nightmare Castle
  • Feed My Frankenstein
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • Bed of Nails
  • Raped and Freezin'
  • Fallen in Love
  • Muscle of Love
  • He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
  • I'm Eighteen
  • Billion Dollar Babies
  • Poison
  • Guitar Solo (Nita Strauss)
  • Roses on White Lace
  • My Stars
  • Devil's Food (band only jam)
  • Black Widow Jam (with Black Juju Drum solo and Bass outro)
  • Steven
  • Dead Babies
  • I Love the Dead (band vocals only)
  • Escape
  • Teenage Frankenstein

• Encore:
  • Under My Wheels
  • School's Out / Another Brick In The Wall

Whether it's still in the show when it reached the UK remains to be seen
bleakshaun likes this.

Old 20th September 2019, 06:15 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Phil Campbell and Alice Cooper - Swing It.

Not heard Alice sing on anything this heavy since Brutal Planet twenty years ago.
Old 20th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Phil Campbell and Alice Cooper - Swing It.

Not heard Alice sing on anything this heavy since Brutal Planet twenty years ago.
That's a good song, and it looks like the lyrics were written specifically for Alice to sing - there are a lot of in-jokes and references there

Old 20th September 2019, 07:04 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
That's a good song, and it looks like the lyrics were written specifically for Alice to sing - there are a lot of in-jokes and references there
The two songs released so far make me want to buy this album.

Quite amusing as i was listening to Alice's Along Came a Spider album on the stereo when i happened across this new song. So i stopped listening to Alice so i could listen to Alice.

:sigh: Perhaps you had to be there.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 21st September 2019, 06:31 AM
Cult Master

This years Christmas Pudding charity concert will take place on December 14th at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix

The first acts announced as appearing alongside Alice, are Paul Rodgers, Joe Bonamassa and Rob Halford

Old 1st October 2019, 04:44 PM
Cult Master

Old 8th October 2019, 07:43 PM
Cult Master

Shock! Horror!! Alice goes shopping! | Daily Mail

"Alice Cooper and his beloved wife Sheryl Goddard appeared more in love than ever on Friday when they headed out in London on a shopping spree.

The rocker, 71, looked unrecognisable as he and Sheryl headed to high street store Zara, where they blended into the crowd.

The iconic rocker was without his legendary black eyeliner for the outing and went low-key with a tweed flat cap and glasses.

Alice was worlds away from his rocker persona in his ensemble as he donned stone-washed jeans and a padded black coat.

In June, it was reported that Alice had made a death pact with Sheryl after declaring they 'couldn't survive without each other'.

The shock rock icon has been in love with his wife since meeting in 1975 but later clarified his words.

He said: 'Sheryl and I do NOT have a death pact, we have a LIFE pact. We love life so much.

'What I was meaning was that because we’re almost always together, at home and on the road, that if something did happen to either of us, we’d most likely be together at the time.

'But neither of us has a suicide pact. We have a life pact. And, besides, I’m booked through 2028, so…'

The rocker told how he has been married to the 'greatest girl in the world' for 43 years, with the couple having never cheated on each other.

They fell in love when Sheryl began dancing in his stage shows in 1975. Emphasising his pact with his 'best friend', Alice clarified: 'There is no way of surviving without each other.'

Back in 2017, Alice - real name Vincent Damon Furnier- revealed the secret to his long-lasting marriage. During an appearance on The Project, he said: 'Marry the girl you are in love with.'

'You know what, we have never cheated on each other. First of all, marry the girl you are in love with. That's the important thing. Don't just marry the girl that you love,' the rocker added.

'It is a thing that - we never fight,' Alice went on to say, adding that they're the still 'the perfect couple.'

Alice married dancer Sheryl in 1976, with the couple sharing three children together, daughters Calico, 38, and Sonora, 27, and son Dashiell, 34.

Amid his death pact, the performer also told how he quit taking cocaine during the 70's after revealing that many of his friends didn't live through the years of taking drugs.

He said: 'I lived there during the great cocaine blizzard. I didn’t know one person that didn’t do cocaine. I lived through it but a lot of my friends did not live through it.'

The star also told how he has got a body that 'doesn't get exhausted', after not smoking and ditching the booze for 37 years and counting.

Last year, Alice told how he was warned by doctors to quit drinking or die 37 years ago, when he woke up throwing up blood and was taken to hospital.

He recalled: 'Everything that could go wrong was shutting down inside of me. I was drinking with Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix and trying to keep up with Keith Moon and they all died at 27.'

The Welcome to My Nightmare rocker admitted it took his brush with death to bring him back to the church.

He told the New York Daily News newspaper's Confidential column: 'My wife and I are both Christian. My father was a pastor, my grandfather was an evangelist. I grew up in the church, went as far away as I could from it - almost died - and then came back to the church.'

These days the singer still performs with Alice Cooper band and he is also one third of supergroup The Hollywood Vampires - the rock band featuring Hollywood actor Johnny Depp, 56, and Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry, 68.

The group, formed in 2015, is named after the Hollywood drinking club Alice formed in the 1970's, who's members included John Lennon, Ringo Starr, Mickey Dolenze and Keith Moon."

Old 10th October 2019, 07:12 AM
Cult Master

Alice Cooper with Cheryl and Calico, sometime in the 80's

Old 11th October 2019, 06:01 AM
Cult Master

Justin101 and bleakshaun like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!