Like Tree4474Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2019, 06:36 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Darkthrone in the building...

Biggest surprise is that Fenriz is credited as the songwriter for the AC/DC track
No notification about the Vinyl boxset so went to find out what was happening and it was cancelled for some reason. I ordered the regular Vinyl last night off Amazon. This morning i got a recommendation for the bloody white vinyl version after money taken for the normal version. I love white vinyl
Graveyard likes this.
Old 31st May 2019, 06:49 PM
Cult Veteran

That's a shame
That one I've got is a dark green vinyl, it looks really classy!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 31st May 2019, 06:55 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That's a shame
That one I've got is a dark green vinyl, it looks really classy!
I might double dip
Justin101 likes this.
Old 3rd June 2019, 09:53 PM
Cult Master

https://youtu.be/lNa-aIMT8SQ

New track from the upcoming album from Abbath
Old 5th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

It would seem Varg’s constant racist bullshit has finally come around and bitten him on his ass!

https://metalinjection.net/its-just-...acy-theory-ban

I’ll admit, I subscribed to his channel and did enjoy a few of his videos-the ones where he spoke about the Black Metal scene in the early 90’s or discussed his music etc, but the shear amount of White Supremacist, racist shite that he banged on about did my head in!

His latest video was labelled as a review of The Wicker Man, but what it actually was was a 5 minute rant about how inaccurate it portrayed Paganism, or something along them lines, I gave up after I realised what it was.

Will he burn down a church or murder a fellow musician in retaliation...let’s find out!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th June 2019, 07:57 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It would seem Varg’s constant racist bullshit has finally come around and bitten him on his ass!

I’ll admit, I subscribed to his channel and did enjoy a few of his videos-the ones where he spoke about the Black Metal scene in the early 90’s or discussed his music etc, but the shear amount of White Supremacist, racist shite that he banged on about did my head in!

His latest video was labelled as a review of The Wicker Man, but what it actually was was a 5 minute rant about how inaccurate it portrayed Paganism, or something along them lines, I gave up after I realised what it was.

Will he burn down a church or murder a fellow musician in retaliation...let’s find out!
Fine remove the promotion of racism but Conspiracy Theory videos ?
Old 5th June 2019, 08:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Fine remove the promotion of racism but Conspiracy Theory videos ?
Yeah, that I don’t understand, the Flat Earther vids were some of the funniest shit I’ve ever watched
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th June 2019, 10:12 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Yeah, that I don’t understand, the Flat Earther vids were some of the funniest shit I’ve ever watched
Now that i want outlawed from everywhere Im talking about real stuff.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 6th June 2019, 07:29 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:

OH NO!! - Still remember to watch his review to the Lord of Chaos movie.. What an amazing review. Surprise it took so long to bring the channel down
Old 6th June 2019, 08:45 PM
Cult Master

I agree with RiK about Varg and his Black Metal videos they were the reason i started watching his channel and some of those early videos where he played some Burzum. But as is often the case it quickly turned into the ramblings of a madman and not an entertaining madman.

Like this? Share it using the links below!