Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   EXTREME METAL (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/12356-extreme-metal.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd October 2023 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 691406)
I've never seen that version before I had to look it up to see what it was :lol: I've only seen the jewel case version with the dove in the barbed wire.

It's the original release, Comes with a Mayhem logo window sticker. I would say laptop sticker but i don't think there'd be many lap tops about in 2000.

Justin101 2nd October 2023 06:43 PM

You could stick it on your car window :)

So... I listened to the new Marduk album since making those previous comments lol, I bloody love it :lol: I'm not sure what it is about the Panzer Division era but it's not for me, this though, yes I like it a lot :lol:

:behindsofa:

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 691403)
I think this was the first one i ever bought.

That's the version I have too. Now that you mention the sticker I must get it and put it on my record player. Cheers for the reminder :lol:

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 691409)
You could stick it on your car window :)

So... I listened to the new Marduk album since making those previous comments lol, I bloody love it :lol: I'm not sure what it is about the Panzer Division era but it's not for me, this though, yes I like it a lot :lol:

:behindsofa:

Yes Legion was the vocalist in that era the Mortuus era is a change of pace alright. You should try Viktoria you might like that too.

Nordicdusk 5th October 2023 02:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 248204 Attachment 248205 Attachment 248206

A few CDs from World Terror Committee

Rev 16:8

Onirik

Nargoroth

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th October 2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 691505)
Attachment 248204 Attachment 248205 Attachment 248206

A few CDs from World Terror Committee

Rev 16:8

Onirik

Nargoroth

I don't get this post at all. The words you've typed bare no relation to the covers you've shown.

Nordicdusk 5th October 2023 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 691509)
I don't get this post at all. The words you've typed bare no relation to the covers you've shown.

They are the bands names just Rev 16:8 is the 3rd and Nargoroth is the first album.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th October 2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 691509)

I thought the band were called World Terror Committee. :lol:

Nordicdusk 5th October 2023 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 691511)
I thought the band were called World Terror Committee. :lol:

No sorry thats the site from Germany I used to buy alot of records from and after my Primordial debacle I have switched my alliance back to W.T.C :lol:

These cds were in their special offers section Nargoroth was €8 the other two were €4 each I need some new albums for the car so I have to start picking up a few CDs.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th October 2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 691512)
No sorry thats the site from Germany I used to buy alot of records from and after my Primordial debacle I have switched my alliance back to W.T.C :lol:

These cds were in their special offers section Nargoroth was €8 the other two were €4 each I need some new albums for the car so I have to start picking up a few CDs.

Nice. Got to be honest i've not heard of any of them.

Although Nargoroth does sound a bit like Gorgoroth and i have some of their cd's. :lol: