Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   EXTREME METAL (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/12356-extreme-metal.html)

Nordicdusk 21st July 2014 10:13 PM

Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars (Full Album) - YouTube

Nordicdusk 21st July 2014 10:16 PM

Wolves in the throne room - Black Cascade (full al - YouTube

Make Them Die Slowly 21st July 2014 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 411490)
They don't. It's just you, you're weird.

Those pictures look like they come from some lost British BM sex comedy.

BM is one of the few genres of music that I never associate with sex...I imagine the moment has gone once you've unlaced your knee high combat boots, undone your 6 bullet belts, unstrapped your spiked wrist bands then taken 2 hours removing your make up.

Anyway here is the only BM bondage photo I can show that doesn't have some girl paying homage to "The Exorcist";)

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st July 2014 10:21 PM

I'm going to listen to that Wolves album tomorrow.

Cheers for posting it Nordic. :clap:

Nordicdusk 21st July 2014 10:23 PM

Old Man's Child - Doommaker - YouTube

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st July 2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 411497)
BM is one of the few genres of music that I never associate with sex...I imagine the moment has gone once you've unlaced your knee high combat boots, undone your 6 bullet belts, unstrapped your spiked wrist bands then taken 2 hours removing your make up.

Cradle of Filth are always trying to add sex, bondage and general sleaze to thier BM image.

Unfortunately being British they fail miserably and come across as parodies of all they try to emulate.

Imagine Reg Varney cast in Speed and you'll get my meaning.

Nordicdusk 21st July 2014 10:28 PM

Dimmu Borgir - StormblÄst 1996 - YouTube

Love this album but could never understand why they felt the need to re record this back in 2005 just to over produce it and take the atmosphere out of it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st July 2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 411501)

Love this album but could never understand why they felt the need to re record this back in 2005 just to over produce it and take the atmosphere out of it.

I have the re-done album. Mainly for the live dvd.

I can see why they remade the album as their sound is so keyboard orientated nowadays it fits in with their current sound.

Nordicdusk 21st July 2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 411498)
I'm going to listen to that Wolves album tomorrow.

Cheers for posting it Nordic. :clap:

No problem Dem i hope you enjoy it. I just listened to their new song no drums and no vocal really big departure. I remember an interview awhile back where they said they were done with BM for a while. Its called Celestite Mirror if you want to give it a listen.

Make Them Die Slowly 21st July 2014 10:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 411497)

My mistake, it looks easier than I thought.