Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree27166Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2010, 01:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Listening to some Muppet music
Old 26th September 2010, 04:33 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I haven't really bought any albums for ages now. The last album I remember getting, was The latest MUSE c.d, THE RESISTANCE. A good album in parts, but I'm not sure if it is as good as their last two albums though. Some of the tracks on this take time to grow on you. But it's good, worth a listen...
Old 28th September 2010, 06:31 PM
Cultist in Training

I seem to have 3 cd's on rotation at the moment:

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera - The art of Shreading is a brilliant piece of guitar playing
When worlds collide - Powerman 5000
Power of the Damager - Prong

I haven't brought CD's in quite a while but Iron Maiden has a new one out so might invest in that.

If in space no one can hear you scream...why do you always hear a spaceship go past???
Old 28th September 2010, 06:52 PM
Cultist

listening to Unearth atm
Old 28th September 2010, 08:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

At this moment?

The 28 Day Later soundtrack.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th September 2010, 08:21 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Currently chilling to:

Old 28th September 2010, 09:57 PM
Cultist

Excellent stuff reminds me of JMJ Vs Front 242

Also guys check out our new podcast:http://www.cult-labs.com/podcasts/thexperiment/

thexperiment podcasts
Old 29th September 2010, 03:15 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
I seem to have 3 cd's on rotation at the moment:

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera - The art of Shreading is a brilliant piece of guitar playing
When worlds collide - Powerman 5000
Power of the Damager - Prong

I haven't brought CD's in quite a while but Iron Maiden has a new one out so might invest in that.
I haven't played my copy of COWBOYS FROM HELL for a few years now. A favourite track from it would be Cemetery Gates. The title track is a lot of fun too. I was really upset when I heard the news that Dimebag had been murdered. A great guitarist and performer, and way too young to die. Very sad.
He was so funny in those PANTERA home movies, I watched those many a time. Some horrible little skank tried to put me off the band once, by telling me that they were racists. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but they were a really good, fun rock band regardless. Who cares what that blob of s**t said anyway. I'm not going to let crap like that, spoil my fun. PRONG are a really good band too mate, But PANTERA wise, I think "VULGAR" was their true masterpiece. 101% PROOF, their LIVE album is alway's worth a listen too...
Old 29th September 2010, 03:26 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Right now?

The MASS EFFECT 2 soundtrack on itunes, with selected tracks taken from the first M.E soundtrack. (FAUNTS: M4 PT 2)
If you love the BLADE RUNNER soundtrack, you will probably like these too...
My favourite piece of music from the 28 DAYS LATER soundtrack C.D, isn't even on the disc. That guitar track near the start of the movie, that builds and builds, then eventually opens up. It's during the sequence in the film, where the leading actor is drifting through a deserted London. I was disappointed by the CD because of this, as it was the best tune on in the film...
Old 29th September 2010, 10:44 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I could easily get into to these

I took my wife to see micheal buble last night and these where the support act...they sounded better actualy being there and watching them...and ive nvr seen a support act get the crowd going like these did..they didnt just have a few ppl from the crowd up and dancing the whole entire crowd was. They was jumping around on stage gettin ppl to jump in rythm with them...the atmopshere from these alone was fantastic

I been watching them on youtube im realy tempted to get there albums because they got good reviews

Like this? Share it using the links below!