Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Music (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=279)
-   -   What Are You Listening To? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/music/534-what-you-listening.html)

gax 17th July 2008 10:18 PM

i mostly listen to soundtracks "house of 1000 corpses","Return of the living dead","Hardware" and "last house on the left" but my fave is "the wicker man" my neighbours must think im very weird listing to maypole and Sumer Is A-Cumen

dougal 18th July 2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween_22 (Post 10091)
Always throw together a playlist to listen to while i'm on the computer, today's is:

Severed Ties Yield Severed Heads - It Dies Today

I'm guessing thisn't too reminiscent of 5-6-7-8 by Steps?

Philleh 18th July 2008 12:57 PM

I'm listening to Nick Cave & Warren Ellis' beautiful soundtracks for To Have and to Hold and The Assassination of Jesse James!

Yummy.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th July 2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gax (Post 10139)
i mostly listen to soundtracks "house of 1000 corpses","Return of the living dead","Hardware" and "last house on the left" but my fave is "the wicker man" my neighbours must think im very weird listing to maypole and Sumer Is A-Cumen

My kids know the words to all those songs....hope a neighbour doesn't report me to the social security.....:D

TALL DUDE 18th July 2008 05:54 PM

One of my sons had an iron maiden cd blasting out in the car today..dance of death.Pretty good stuff,with some very proggy overtones in some of the longer tracks.
And dickinson still has that air raid siren holler.
Pity there world tour only encapsulates one date in the uk..twickenham stadium.Rats cocks!!:mad:

Halloween_22 19th July 2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dougal (Post 10172)
I'm guessing thisn't too reminiscent of 5-6-7-8 by Steps?

:rofl:

You could say that, yeah. :D

Not a huge fan of maiden personally but gotta respect them, they're still going strong now and the stuff they've brought out over the last couple of years has been some of their best yet. Saw them at Download festival last year and they can still put on one hell of a show too.

Mojo 29th July 2008 07:19 PM

This week I have mostly been listening to.. Too Much Too Young Too Fast by Airbourne. Feckin BRILLIANT! :cool:

TALL DUDE 30th July 2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo (Post 11317)
This week I have mostly been listening to.. Too Much Too Young Too Fast by Airbourne. Feckin BRILLIANT! :cool:

One of my fave bands at the mo.Old school rock and roll,and the title track is also a belter.

Mojo 31st July 2008 07:54 PM

It certainly is, dude.

Listened to the whole album and there isn't a duff track on it. Excellent stuff. :cool:

vipco 1st August 2008 06:56 AM

You should download a few nine below zero tunes and give them a listen, you won't be disapointed, especially their early live stuff.