Like Tree3086Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th November 2017, 01:17 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
This is the set list from the game, doubt Empire of the Clouds will be played!

Attachment 198856
It's certainly a different set list. I can't see them playing the songs in that order to be honest.

Up to and including The Number of the Beast it's one hell of a set.
Old 13th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I doubt that’ll be the set too, but there’s bound to be a selection from that list, For the Greater Good of God is in the video I posted the other day, so that’s a strong contender and Bruce said at his book discussion in Manchester the other week that he’d been rehearsing singing Run to the Hills in his kitchen (it wasn’t played on the BOS tour just gone), so that’s a definite
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 13th November 2017, 02:54 PM
Cult Master

Iron Maiden announce Legacy of the Beast UK Tour - Planet Rock

"Set to continue into 2019, The Legacy Of The Beast World Tour was inspired by Iron Maiden’s comic book and mobile phone game of the same name. In keeping with this, the stage set design will feature a number of different but interlocking ‘worlds’.

The set list will be dominated by classic Iron Maiden material from the 1980s with ‘a handful of surprises from later albums’ added into the mix.

Iron Maiden’s manager Rod Smallwood explains: “As our fans know, we’ve been following a particular touring cycle ever since Bruce and Adrian re-joined Maiden at the start of the millennium, alternating new album tours with “History/Hits” tours.

“We enjoy working this way for many reasons, not least because it gives the band a chance to play both new material and the older favourites which we know fans like to hear. It keeps things fresh, not just for the fans but for the band too.

“For this History/Hits tour we decided to base the theme around the Legacy Of The Beast name, which suits our purposes perfectly by giving us scope to get creative and have some fun, especially with Eddie!

“I don’t want to give too much away at the moment but we’re working on a number of different stage sets, all in keeping with the Maiden tradition and we hope to give our fans a fantastic experience when they come to see this very special show.”

Massachusetts metallers Killswitch Engage will support Iron Maiden at all six UK shows and select dates in mainland Europe.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 13th November 2017, 04:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

London O2 Arena for me !
Old 13th November 2017, 05:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Our drummer is getting married next year, so we’re thinking about going to one of the European dates for his stag do
Justin101 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 13th November 2017, 05:54 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Our drummer is getting married next year, so we’re thinking about going to one of the European dates for his stag do
Florence = beautiful city + that Firenze Rocks venue looks terrific.
Rik likes this.
Old 13th November 2017, 05:56 PM
Cult Master

Iron Maiden Birmingham

Price - £68.70 / £60.23 / £55.71
(Incl admin fee & 80p facilities fee)
+ £2.55 fulfilment fee per order

"Important info

The lead bookers name will be printed on each ticket, photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Guests must enter the venue at the same time as the lead booker. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. Tickets cannot be resold or transferred. If the promoter believes this to be the case, tickets will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert. A strict 4 per person ticket limit applies."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 13th November 2017, 06:21 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
I've always fancied doing this too. I'm definitely considering it the next time Within Temptation play one of their big Dutch Arena shows.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 13th November 2017, 06:23 PM
Cult Veteran

Just saw this on Twitter!

Just announced...

@vuur_band come to the U.K. in Feb 2018!

6th Feb - @wardrobeleeds
7th - @O2ABC, Glasgow
8th - @thecluny, Newcastle
9th - @FAC251, Manchester
10th - @TheAsylumVenue, Birmingham

tickets avail from @TicketWebUK

https://goo.gl/FveRgx
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Old 16th November 2017, 04:42 PM
Cult Veteran

I didn't know that Anette Olzen (ex-Nightwish) had recorded a new Symphonic Metal album with the ex-guitarist of Sonata Arctica which has just come out, it's really good!

Like this? Share it using the links below!