Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree2248Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2061  
Old 7th February 2018, 02:46 PM
Dave Boy's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: U.K
Default

Wooo!
Floor on the cover. I'm in for this issue.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2062  
Old 8th February 2018, 09:35 AM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Classic Rock have done the same thing. I've read all the interviews and thought on the whole they were a waste of time.

At least the cd is female fronted bands which is good. I don't think the Hammer one is.

Nice cover shot though.

Just a thing about Metal Hammer. Why do they always have to have swear words on the cover? It happens every issue be it Machine Head or Nightwish. It's as bad as buying a Shameless dvd when you pass through the check out at Morrisons.
Because swear words are METAAAAAAL

Its actually cringey if you ask me it just comes across childish and forced.
__________________
https://cuartoinfierno.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TSJUDER-300x169.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2063  
Old 8th February 2018, 11:24 AM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Because swear words are METAAAAAAL

Its actually cringey if you ask me it just comes across childish and forced.
I agree too!
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #2064  
Old 8th February 2018, 11:33 AM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

I expect it from Kerrang! seeing as that’s marketed at teenage emo’s that listen to shite like Asking Alexandra and Black Veil Brides, but not Metal Hammer, that actually caters for metal fans who listen to decent bands most of the time
Justin101 likes this.
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
  #2065  
Old 8th February 2018, 02:41 PM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I expect it from Kerrang! seeing as that’s marketed at teenage emo’s that listen to shite like Asking Alexandra and Black Veil Brides, but not Metal Hammer, that actually caters for metal fans who listen to decent bands most of the time
Irony??
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #2066  
Old 9th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Saxon's new album Thunderbolt has charted at #29.

Their highest position since Crusader in 1984.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #2067  
Old 12th February 2018, 06:16 PM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

Metallica’s James Hetfield lands acting role in movie about serial killer Ted Bundy | Planet Rock

"James Hetfield will star alongside Zac Efron in an upcoming movie about notorious serial killer Ted Bundy.

Currently in production, the aptly titled ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile’ tells the true story of serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, burglar, and necrophile Ted Bundy – played by Efron – from the perspective of his girlfriend Elizabeth Kloepfer who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

Hetfield will play Officer Bob Hayward, a ‘no-nonsense Utah highway patrol veteran’, who pulls Bundy over in 1975 on suspicion of burglary and soon discovers he might be hiding more hideous crimes."
Justin101 likes this.
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #2068  
Old 13th February 2018, 11:50 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

It's a shame Glenn Tipton will no longer be touring with Judas Priest due to Parkinsons Disease.

The announcement came on Monday. They must have known for a while because producer extraordinaire Andy Sneap is taking over touring commitments.
Reply With Quote
  #2069  
Old 14th February 2018, 07:57 PM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Metallica’s James Hetfield lands acting role in movie about serial killer Ted Bundy | Planet Rock

"James Hetfield will star alongside Zac Efron in an upcoming movie about notorious serial killer Ted Bundy.

Currently in production, the aptly titled ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile’ tells the true story of serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, burglar, and necrophile Ted Bundy – played by Efron – from the perspective of his girlfriend Elizabeth Kloepfer who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

Hetfield will play Officer Bob Hayward, a ‘no-nonsense Utah highway patrol veteran’, who pulls Bundy over in 1975 on suspicion of burglary and soon discovers he might be hiding more hideous crimes."
First picture from the set

Rik, Justin101 and bleakshaun like this.
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #2070  
Old 14th February 2018, 08:16 PM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

Hard to believe that’s the same guy that used to get pissed as a fart on stage looking like this!

B395C2C0-194A-46A1-A520-36DC179BA0B2-20052-00000D1AFFC3944A.jpeg
bleakshaun likes this.
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.