Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music

Like Tree3086Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Is the Maiden date part of the last tour or will it be supporting a new album?
Old 25th September 2019, 03:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

I think it's just one of a two date UK festival stop off before heading back off to continue with the current tour.
Old 25th September 2019, 03:18 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
I think it's just one of a two date UK festival stop off before heading back off to continue with the current tour.
Thanks, two date? Where's the other one, Dave?
Old 25th September 2019, 03:19 PM
Cult Acolyte

IRON MAIDEN will headline at Download on Saturday June 13, and at Belfast’s Ormeau Park Belsonic Festival on Monday June 15. These will be the only UK performances by the band in 2020. Maiden are currently on the U.S.A leg of their Legacy Of The Beast Tour which continues into Mexico, and Brazil, Argentina and Chile in October.

Bruce comments "Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour, so it is terrific to be able to accept the invitation to return to Download in 2020 and we will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show. This will be our seventh time headlining at Donington Park. It's home turf and we all really enjoy playing this Festival, the vibe from the crowd is always fantastic, and it’s great to be returning to Belfast, this time for a Festival date too.”
Old 25th September 2019, 07:39 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
IRON MAIDEN will headline at Download on Saturday June 13, and at Belfast’s Ormeau Park Belsonic Festival on Monday June 15. These will be the only UK performances by the band in 2020. Maiden are currently on the U.S.A leg of their Legacy Of The Beast Tour which continues into Mexico, and Brazil, Argentina and Chile in October.

Bruce comments "Next year we will play a number of countries and cities we have yet to visit on this incredible tour, so it is terrific to be able to accept the invitation to return to Download in 2020 and we will certainly go to town and add a few extra items to the show. This will be our seventh time headlining at Donington Park. It's home turf and we all really enjoy playing this Festival, the vibe from the crowd is always fantastic, and it’s great to be returning to Belfast, this time for a Festival date too.”
Im pretty sure the last time they were on this Island they only played in Belfast again and so i didnt get to see them. Looks like that wait will continue.
Old 27th September 2019, 11:05 AM
Cult Veteran

Special Offer on a Metal Hammer subscription. Get 5 issues for £5.00 (then the normal subscription fee starts - or cancel like I will be...)

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/mhr/autumn195/
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 27th September 2019, 11:37 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Special Offer on a Metal Hammer subscription. Get 5 issues for £5.00 (then the normal subscription fee starts - or cancel like I will be...)

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/mhr/autumn195/
I've recently done this. Made sure i got the Christmas (bumper) issue as part of the offer.

Metal Hammer's price is normally £6.99 i think. Very expensive for a hundred and odd pages and a 'free' poster of Babymetal.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 27th September 2019, 11:44 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I've recently done this. Made sure i got the Christmas (bumper) issue as part of the offer.

Metal Hammer's price is normally £6.99 i think. Very expensive for a hundred and odd pages and a 'free' poster of Babymetal.
My first issue is the Nov one so I will definitely get the Christmas issue The regular subs price is like £11.30ish a quarter so even sticking with it is a lot less than the in-store price, making it around £3.75 an issue like it used to be in t'old days
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 27th September 2019, 11:50 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
My first issue is the Nov one so I will definitely get the Christmas issue The regular subs price is like £11.30ish a quarter so even sticking with it is a lot less than the in-store price, making it around £3.75 an issue like it used to be in t'old days
The last one i bought which was actually the last Christmas issue - tend to buy them for their reviews of the year - had gone up in quality i thought. It's only the price and the fact they've always been in bags that's stopped me buying more so like you if i still enjoy the mag i'll keep on with it at £11. 30 for three issues.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 27th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

I subscribe to Classic Rock from the same people and i always get it at least a week in advance of it hitting the shops.
Justin101 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!