Like Tree1441Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th December 2022, 10:22 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Iron Maiden 2023

June 2023
13 Tauron Arena, Krakow, POLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
19 Hallenstadion, Zurich, SWITZERLAND - (On sale Thu Oct 13)
24 3Arena, Dublin, IRELAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
26 Ovo Hydro, Glasgow, SCOTLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
28 First Direct Arena, Leeds, ENGLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
30 AO Arena, Manchester, ENGLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)

July 2023
03 Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham, ENGLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
04 Utilita Arena, Birmingham, ENGLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
07 O2 Arena, London, ENGLAND - (On sale Fri Oct 14)
11 Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS - (On sale Thu Oct 13)
13 Sportpaleis, Antwerp, BELGIUM - (On sale Thu Oct 13)
15 The Return of the Gods Festival, Milan, ITALY - (On sale Tomorrow! Fri Oct 7)

"Iron Maiden will be bringing a new tour to Europe in the Summer of 2023 including arena shows in the UK & Ireland. The Future Past Tour will feature previously unperformed songs from the band’s most recent studio album, Senjutsu along with a focus on 1986’s iconic Somewhere In Time record, plus other classic cuts.

Steve Harris says,
“Following the release of our latest album, Senjutsu, we updated the current Legacy of the Beast Tour a little by opening the show with the first 3 songs from it, with the Japanese Palace stage set. As it doesn’t make a lot of sense to repeat this for a Senjutsu album tour, we thought about other options and we’ve decided to revisit Somewhere In Time as that tour didn’t feature in the various retrospective history tours we’ve played over the years. They were based on our 80’s concert videos and sadly we did not film that tour (blame the manager!!). We have had lots of requests from fans over the years for many tracks on it so we are now going to play them, plus of course a few others we know you will like! It will also be particularly satisfying to finally get to play some of the more epic tracks on Senjutsu, it's been a long wait! 2023 is going to be an exciting time and we’re really looking forward to seeing everyone again in the UK, Ireland and around Europe”."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
New show added
July 2023
08 02 Arena, London ENGLAND
Support band has been announced as being the German gothic metal band Lord Of The Lost

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 16th December 2022, 01:07 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Siouxsie Sioux is performing her first concert in ten years at Latitude Festival, London in 2023.

It takes place on July 20th-23rd.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 17th January 2023, 02:55 PM
Cult Master

Madonna: The Celebration Tour

14 Oct 2023 - London O2 Arena

"Madonna will bring ‘The Celebration Tour’, featuring four decades of greatest hits, to The O2 this October.

Madonna announced the tour in an iconic viral video with a wink to her groundbreaking film Truth or Dare. The video features notable names such as Diplo, Judd Apatow, Jack Black, Lil Wayne, Bob The Drag Queen, Kate Berlant, Larry Owens, Meg Stalter, Eric Andre and culminates with Amy Schumer daring the global superstar to go on tour and perform her four decades of mega hits. Madonna, the best-selling female solo touring artist of all time, rises to the challenge announcing The Celebration Tour which will be highlighting her unmatched catalog of music from the past 40 plus years.

The Celebration Tour will take us on Madonna’s artistic journey through four decades and pays respect to the city of New York where her career in music began. “I am excited to explore as many songs as possible in hopes to give my fans the show they have been waiting for,” states Madonna."

Old 24th January 2023, 01:32 PM
Cult Master

Europe 40th anniversary UK tour

OCTOBER 2023

Cardiff St David’s Hall – Tue 17th
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall – Wed 18th
Gateshead The Sage – Thu 19th
Wolverhampton The Halls – Sat 21st
Salford The Lowry – Sun 22nd
Leicester de Montfort Hall – Tue 24th
London The Palladium – Wed 25th
London The Palladium – Thu 26th

Old 1st February 2023, 09:42 AM
Cult Master

Well, I think we all *knew* this was coming!

Ozzy Osbourne retires from touring and cancels UK & Ireland tour with Judas Priest / Planet Rock

Ozzy’s full statement:
"This is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to share with my loyal fans. As you may all know, four years ago, this month, I had a major accident, where I damaged my spine.

My one and only purpose during this time has been to get back on stage. My singing voice is fine. However, after three operations, stem cell treatments, endless physical therapy sessions, and most recently groundbreaking Cybernics (HAL) Treatment, my body is still physically weak.

I am honestly humbled by the way you’ve all patiently held onto your tickets for all this time, but in all good conscience, I have now come to the realization that I’m not physically capable of doing my upcoming European/UK tour dates, as I know I couldn’t deal with the travel required. Believe me when I say that the thought of disappointing my fans really ****S ME UP, more than you will ever know.

Never would I have imagined that my touring days would have ended this way. My team is currently coming up with ideas for where I will be able to perform without having to travel from city to city and country to country.

I want to thank my family……my band…….my crew……my longtime friends, Judas Priest and of course, my fans for their endless dedication, loyalty, and support, and for giving me the life that I never ever dreamed I would have."

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 2nd February 2023 at 04:11 PM.
Old 1st February 2023, 11:44 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

They turned this into a boring soap opera. Should have just canceled the dates to begin with because we knew they were never going to happen following the first cancellation.
Susan Foreman likes this.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 1st February 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old 1st February 2023, 02:06 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Should have just canceled the dates to begin with because we knew they were never going to happen following the first cancellation.
I'm sure Ozzy would have cancelled at the first instance, but that would have meant Sharon would have had to give up her cash cow many years ago!

Old 5th February 2023, 09:40 AM
Cult Acolyte

Today, I'm off to London to see Tarja Turunen.
At last the gig is on. It's been three years since the concert was cancelled due to covid and then multiple cancellations!

+ Special Guests .. Temperance + Beneath The Embers.
Never heard the support bands before.
Old 14th February 2023, 04:05 PM
Cult Acolyte

So yeah, TARJA was bloody awesome. Really great set.
Waited a long time for this tour but it was well worth it.
One Nightwish song, Wishmaster.

I really liked support band TEMPERANCE. I'll certainly see them again when they tour again later this year.

On Saturday I saw GIRLSCHOOL again. That was bloody great. They were joined on stage for a number of songs by Nikola Kandoussi from THE AGONY. The place was rocking and the music thunderous!

Support from ALCATRAZZ with singer Doogie White (Michael Schenker) got the crowd going well.

Also, TYTAN, from back in the NWOBHM days. Liked them a lot.

Next gig.. DELAIN.
Old 14th February 2023, 04:38 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post

Support from ALCATRAZZ with singer Doogie White (Michael Schenker) got the crowd going well.
Could have sworn Graham Bonnet was back in the band.

A bit bizarre if he's not that his mate from Schenker's Temple of Rock / Michael Schenker Fest has taken over from him.

I presume they played God Blessed Video? It's the only one of their's i know. Watched the video hundreds of times as part of a Kerrang! Video compilation* back in the mid 80's.

*A must own back in the day. Great tracks from W.A.S.P., Queensryche, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Scorpions, Maiden, Wendy O'Williams, Helix, Warrior and more.

Like this? Share it using the links below!