Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
New albums.

Machine Head - Catharsis ltd edition
Machine Head - Bloodstone and Diamonds Media book
Primordial - Where Greater Men Have Fallen Deluxe edition
Behemoth - The Satanist

Catharsis plus live dvd was a fiver and the Bloodstone and Diamonds media book a mere £3.99 from Amazon.

I was delighted by the Primordial and Behemoth 'used' purchases from Music Magpie as both came shrink wrapped (although the wrap on the Behemoth album makes it seem like the case is scratched to hell in this photo)
Great albums in Primordial and Behemoth not actually listened to Machine Head since the more things change. That's a long long time ago now what are they like these days Dem.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 26th January 2019, 04:00 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Great albums in Primordial and Behemoth not actually listened to Machine Head since the more things change. That's a long long time ago now what are they like these days Dem.
Following the bandwagon jumping following the brilliant Burn my Eyes album they came up with the excellent The Blackening album which had it's roots in Prog.

I'll post the opening track in the Listening thread.

I haven't heard the albums after The Blackening, although i have just bought two of the three this week.

To be honest i wanted Catharsis more for the dvd which features a lot of classic Burn My Eyes stuff.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 26th January 2019, 04:23 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Following the bandwagon jumping following the brilliant Burn my Eyes album they came up with the excellent The Blackening album which had it's roots in Prog.

I'll post the opening track in the Listening thread.

I haven't heard the albums after The Blackening, although i have just bought two of the three this week.

To be honest i wanted Catharsis more for the dvd which features a lot of classic Burn My Eyes stuff.
No rapping then no ? 😄😄
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 1st February 2019, 09:01 AM
Cult Veteran

I've just ordered the new Within Temptation Album from eBay.
I had it on pre-order from Amazon for £9.99 but cancelled it thinking I'd get it from HMV instore, then that happened, and it doesn't look like HMV will have it in, Amazon is now charging £18 for it!!

Got it from a record shop on eBay for £10.98 and the guy has sold 80 copies so far!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 1st February 2019, 11:34 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I had it on pre-order from Amazon for £9.99 but cancelled it thinking I'd get it from HMV instore, then that happened, and it doesn't look like HMV will have it in, Amazon is now charging £18 for it!!

Got it from a record shop on eBay for £10.98 and the guy has sold 80 copies so far!
I just don't get it with Amazon and this album.

Every other new release from Tesla to Battle Beast to Overkill and Queensryche are reasonably priced - £9.99 / £10.99...so why not Within Temptation? The biggest band of them all.
Old 1st February 2019, 12:04 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
I just don't get it with Amazon and this album.

Every other new release from Tesla to Battle Beast to Overkill and Queensryche are reasonably priced - £9.99 / £10.99...so why not Within Temptation? The biggest band of them all.
Got In Flames on pre-order for £10.99, I'll keep that there right up until the day before and see if HMV will be in a better position then.

This one might be down to the record label, Amazon is listening it as an import!

Old 1st February 2019, 01:54 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Got In Flames on pre-order for £10.99, I'll keep that there right up until the day before and see if HMV will be in a better position then.

This one might be down to the record label, Amazon is listening it as an import!
I can't preorder anything on Amazon. With not having Prime i have to order over £20 to get free postage. Meaning any preorders will only be shipped when the latest one is available or if i add anything to a preorder the add on will arrive with the preorder.

Tossers!
Old 1st February 2019, 03:36 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
I can't preorder anything on Amazon. With not having Prime i have to order over £20 to get free postage. Meaning any preorders will only be shipped when the latest one is available or if i add anything to a preorder the add on will arrive with the preorder.

Tossers!

I’d try base.com they offer free postage.

Old 1st February 2019, 03:47 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I’d try base.com they offer free postage.
To be honest and with it not being limited at all i was going to import it a couple of weeks after release from AllYourMusic or someone for around the nine quid mark delivered.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 1st February 2019, 07:24 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:

Nice one. I saw that a few days ago.
I am in HMV in the next few days and will have a look there, if not I'll get it from the ebay seller. 111 sold now!

Like this? Share it using the links below!