Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > The UK DVD and Blu-ray Releases > The New Twilight Zone (1980s): Complete Collection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2013, 06:58 AM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Default Jamie Foxx' New Anthology TV Show...

It looks like a new anthology series is on the way from Jamie Foxx...

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=37110

"Working through his Foxxhole production company, he’ll write, direct and produce five episodes of the horror series for the US SyFy channel (which is announcing plenty of deals with big name creative types today). Taking after the likes of The Outer Limits and The Twilight Zone (and, more recently, the Showtime channel’s Masters Of Horror series), the episodes will tell original, terrifying tales during the 31 Days Of Halloween programming marathon in the States.

“This is a project that I’ve wanted to do for a long time and I’m so happy to see it come to life,” Foxx says in a statement picked up by Deadline. “Get ready to lose it when some special friends and I bring the scares this October, and who knows… maybe I’ll make a guest appearance or two along the way!” So between scripts, shot calling, producing and possibly acting, he’s pretty much only leaving Key Grip and the catering staff jobs available."

Like this? Share it using the links below!