Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > New York Ripper
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th January 2011, 09:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Good stuff

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 4th January 2011, 09:55 AM
Active Cultist

Nice one, i just hope they stop doing this doubling up on repeat stuff, tbh its not funny anymore having gone out and spent cash on one film to find out there's a duplicate due out afterwards albeit on a different format. I would like to keep up with all releases but do not want to duplicate on a movie.

Sorry, rant over.

My Diary & Purchase Collection page: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/memb...tml#post318577
Old 4th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Nice one, i just hope they stop doing this doubling up on repeat stuff, tbh its not funny anymore having gone out and spent cash on one film to find out there's a duplicate due out afterwards albeit on a different format. I would like to keep up with all releases but do not want to duplicate on a movie.

Sorry, rant over.
I see where your coming from Ken. I guess I'm lucky in that I didn't get round to buying the DVD of New York Ripper now that the blu-ray is on the way. Lets hope the AV quality & extras make the blu-ray worth it! I'm sure Shameless will do a great job!

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 4th January 2011, 10:31 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Sorry, rant over.
This version of New York Ripper will not just be a re-hash of the old Shameless DVD. It's from a new HD print and there will also be a wealth of extras and special features not available with the original release. Can't say too much now but this is definitely not just SHAM001 being upgraded to BD.

And if it's not re-releases you're after then you should definitely keep your eye on Shameless in 2011...
Old 4th January 2011, 10:33 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

To be fair its been over 2 years from Shameless released NYR on DVD and that was a UK first on DVD as VIPCO only released it on VHS .
Personally I think it a great choice for Sham's first BD release but I think Ken has a point for future Shameless releases about format info.
Old 4th January 2011, 10:50 AM
Active Cultist

I'm just hoping it's released uncut!

I'll buy it for the extras either way though!

^Click for Primitive Doom Metal
Old 4th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
This version of New York Ripper will not just be a re-hash of the old Shameless DVD. It's from a new HD print and there will also be a wealth of extras and special features not available with the original release. Can't say too much now but this is definitely not just SHAM001 being upgraded to BD.

And if it's not re-releases you're after then you should definitely keep your eye on Shameless in 2011...
Fantastic news about both the New York Ripper BD and Shameless in 2011.
Old 4th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
You tease, Sarah.

Old 4th January 2011, 12:18 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Do I detect the deliberate withholding of information? I suppose you have to play by the rules as Shameless wouldn't like you deliberately (or unintentionally) spilliag the beans on an upcoming release.
Old 4th January 2011, 12:21 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Blimey, only £11.85 pre order at The Hut or Zavvi. What a bargain! Now Shameless are joining the Blu-ray revolution I'm going to be a poor man in 2011

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!