Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > New York Ripper

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Hopefully, the stuff that was cut from the DVD release, particularly a nipple being sliced with a razor. See the BBFC website for more (or rather less) details.
Old 5th January 2011, 07:09 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Hopefully, the stuff that was cut from the DVD release, particularly a nipple being sliced with a razor. See the BBFC website for more (or rather less) details.
Unfortunately it's not. I'm really curious about the new footage, as I said in the other thread, I think it could be a couple of scenes that were included in tbe BU blu-ray, and the 15sec of footage that's also mentioned could just be the scene that's misplaced in other versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 5th January 2011, 07:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The only 'missing scene' from various releases is Malco Paolos character in his office with his secrectary talking about the case. Which is now generally included on most versions including the AWE release, but not the BU BR release.

Maybe they've found some extra footage, maybe it's the extended facial slashing of Kitty? The promo pictures certainly show more nastiness than there is in the film.

Last edited by JAMIOUSE; 5th January 2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: typo
Old 5th January 2011, 07:48 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
The only 'missing scene' from various releases is Malco Paolos character in his office with his secrectary talking about the case. Which is now generally included on most versions including the AWE release, but not the BU BR release.

Maybe they've found some extra footage, maybe it's the extended facial slashing of Kitty? The promo pictures certainly show more nastiness than there is in the film.
I could have sworn I just read on land of Whimsy that the scene was in the BU blu-ray? Maybe I misread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 6th January 2011, 08:33 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I know it's too late, and maybe would have been too costly, but how cool would it have been to get a disc in there with the soundtrack? Maybe if Shameless ever do a compilation of music from their releases eh? I love the main theme from NYR.
Old 5th May 2011, 06:59 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

I realised I should have archived this particular thread a while back! I've moved all posts made from 7 January onwards into this thread and am archiving this one.

Sorry for the confusion!

Like this? Share it using the links below!