Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   New York Ripper (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   SHAM029/SHAM200 - New York Ripper HD (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/new-york-ripper/3873-sham029-sham200-new-york-ripper-hd.html)

Sarah@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 06:15 PM

SHAM029/SHAM200 - New York Ripper HD

Shameless are back in the sleazy style you know and love - but this time it's high definition sleazy style!

Shameless are proud to announce that SHAM029 and SHAM200 will be a brand new HD transfer of

NEW YORK RIPPER!

SHAM200 (BD) and SHAM029 (DVD - HD transfer) are due for release late February 2011 and as well as Lucio Fulci's nasty classic like you've never seen it before, the discs will also feature a wealth of special features.

Excited? I know I am...

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 06:18 PM

Oh good!

Now,the big question is....What is a Shameless yellow brand going to like like in a Blue keep case?;)

Or are we getting a nice 'Yellow-Ray' case? :happy:

Sarah@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 07:06 PM

The packaging is still being discussed and is very much TBC but when something's confirmed you'll hear it here and from me first!

Promise! :cool:

bdc 1st November 2010 07:17 PM

I think the big question is...will this be uncut? ;)

ecc 1st November 2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 110665)
Shameless are back in the sleazy style you know and love - but this time it's high definition sleazy style!

Shameless are proud to announce that SHAM029 and SHAM200 will be a brand new HD transfer of

NEW YORK RIPPER!

SHAM200 (BD) and SHAM029 (DVD - HD transfer) are due for release late February 2011 and as well as Lucio Fulci's nasty classic like you've never seen it before, the discs will also feature a wealth of special features.

Excited? I know I am...

Cool. Will it be uncut?

bdc 1st November 2010 08:07 PM

Could this possible be a slightly different version (AWE style)?

JustinDrome 1st November 2010 08:19 PM

Excellent news, hoping for a uncut release though!

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 110692)
I think the big question is...will this be uncut? ;)

I already own it on dvd but tbh, I don't think I would buy it on BD if it was cut.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st November 2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 110707)
I already own it on dvd but tbh, I don't think I would buy it on BD if it was cut.

That's pretty much my thoughts too. I'm all for supporting Shameless, but to double-dip (I own the BU Blu-Ray) on a cut Blu? Unfortunately I don't have the spare cash to burn.

Jonny 1st November 2010 08:45 PM

Re: SHAM029/200 - New York Ripper Blu-ray

Odd choice for the first Shameless Blu-ray. I'd imagine most fans with blu equipment would already have the BU release so the only target audience for this one will be the OCD collectors who have to have everything from the label to keep the cat numbers in order on their shelves.

Posted via Tapatalk