Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Official UK Prisoner CBH Fan Club

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st February 2011, 11:02 AM
Cult Addict

Cheers for that Scott!
Old 22nd February 2011, 07:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm very excited about the book, can I suggest you incorparate as many pictures of the sets as possible and how many times the same sets were redressed or reused. We know the dining hall was the same set as the rec room but I'd love a bit more detail. Is there any chance of some info on cut scenes and things too?
Old 22nd February 2011, 08:22 PM
Cultist in Training

We're in touch with crew members who worked behind the scenes and will be covering all aspects of the set design. We've also got some unseen content regarding the sets themselves so hopefully there will be some nice surprises for everyone reading
patroller likes this.
Old 23rd February 2011, 11:28 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@OnTheInside View Post
We're in touch with crew members who worked behind the scenes and will be covering all aspects of the set design. We've also got some unseen content regarding the sets themselves so hopefully there will be some nice surprises for everyone reading
Is that something along the lines of behind the scenes photographs?
Old 24th February 2011, 07:08 PM
Cult Rookie

I am loving the resurgence in Prisoner. I, for one, will be looking out for this book.
Dare weexpect a book with accurate captions? LOL LOL LOL Terry Burke, take note
Old 27th February 2011, 11:52 AM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwbaiter View Post
I am loving the resurgence in Prisoner. I, for one, will be looking out for this book.
Dare weexpect a book with accurate captions? LOL LOL LOL Terry Burke, take note
Thanks, Screwbaiter! I can tell you we'll be double and triple checking every single word in the book before it goes to print! I'd hate people to associate us with those other poor attempts! LOL!
Old 9th March 2011, 05:08 PM
Cult Rookie

I am very excited about the release of this book. It's been 21 years since I last bought a book about Prisoner.

I am looking forward to some new interviews with the cast. Hopefully a interview with Carole Skinner who played Nola. I loved the interview that she did for the Wentworth Star magazine a number of years back. Is there going to be a interview with Sonja Tallis? I don't think I have ever seen a post Prisoner interview with her.

The Terry Bourke book was hilarious. I spent years thinking that Nora Flyn (Sonja Tallis) was going to have long Brown hair to then find out they had stuck in a picture of Jackie Woodburne (Julie Egbert) by mistake!
Old 15th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Cultist in Training

We've got lots of interesting new material from cast members already - and crew, the people who are often forgotten about. We really hope there'll be something in there for everyone with a bit of luck!

We'd like to get as many of the cast/crew involved as possible so input from Sonja Tallis may well be on the cards!

We will hang our heads in shame if any of our picture captions are wrong!
Old 16th March 2011, 03:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Can't wait for the book it's about time there was a decent companion to the show , would love to see an interview with Louise Le Nay who played Sandy Edwards and Judy McBurney who played Pixie. Whatever the content though anything has to be better than the previous attempts by people who clearly didnt watch the show
Old 21st March 2011, 11:38 AM
Cult Addict

Just had a look at the cover over on your site and I must say that it certainly is striking. It's like Joan is welcoming you into the cell. Nice touch.

Like this? Share it using the links below!