Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The Original 1960s Show (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   The Twilight Zone Game Announced 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/original-1960s-show/5996-twilight-zone-game-announced-2012-a.html)

TwilightZoneTom@Cult Labs 25th June 2011 07:42 AM

The Twilight Zone Game Announced 2012

A new Twilight Zone game has been announced from Legacy Interactive based on the original series and featuring Rod Serling. We spoke to the producer Jamar Graham at our site The Twilight Zone Network recently and you can read that interview HERE.

So we don't know much yet, but I like the sound of it so far. Any thoughts?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th June 2011 09:56 AM

Sounds really interesting - should be a worthwhile purchase for those who know (or think they know!) The Twilight Zone inside out.

I'd like to find out more.

The Collector's Room 25th June 2011 06:13 PM

As I said on the website, it's good to see a new Twilight Zone game, but I question the choice of putting it on PC. It's not as popular as it once was for gaming and more often that not you need a brand spanking new one just to be able to run it.

Depending on the spec, I may not be able to run it on my laptop!

Stephen@Cult Labs 29th June 2011 05:19 PM

Sounds fun. It'll be interesting to see it on PC.....since I don't have an X-Box or Playstation.

Pete 29th June 2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 161634)
Sounds fun. It'll be interesting to see it on PC.....since I don't have an X-Box or Playstation.

Get with the yoof, old man!

:D

Stephen@Cult Labs 29th June 2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 161635)
Get with the yoof, old man!

:D

:lol: I was down at a friends in Stoke at the weekend and I couldn't even play Guitar Hero......unless I used the controller. :pound:

Pete 29th June 2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 161639)
:lol: I was down at a friends in Stoke at the weekend and I couldn't even play Guitar Hero......unless I used the controller. :pound:

:lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th June 2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 161639)

Were you any good?

scully1888 31st July 2011 10:50 AM

I review video games for a living, so as a huge TZ fan I'm very interested to see what this one's like. I hope it genuinely pays tribute to the series and isn't just a weird "find the object" game with the Twilight Zone name slapped on it.

The Collector's Room 31st July 2011 03:39 PM

Oddly enough, I think that is how the game will work for the best - a point and click adventure. Being the type of series The Twilight Zone is, no other genre of game would fit the mould.