Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > The Twilight Zone: Official UK Forum > The Original 1960s Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th February 2012, 12:00 PM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Default Season 5 Rewatch

Hi all, long time no see. Life has taken me out of The Twilight Zone over the last few months, but now I've more time on my hands I'm itching to get back to the 5th Dimension. What better way to start than with a watch of the shiny new season 5 blu?

I've often heard people say this is their favourite season, and there's plenty on it I haven't seen yet, so I can't wait. I won't call it a co-ordinated rewatch in case I miss any days, plus people have different schedules etc, and not everyone may have the blu/DVD yet, but I am going to be trying to watch an episode a day from this day onwards and commenting in the season 5 threads. So if anyone wants to join me, that would be great.

Now I'm off to watch 'In Praise of Pip'!
Old 16th February 2012, 11:17 AM
Cultist

I would always say that Season 5 was my favourite, even though 4 of my top 5 episodes are in other seasons...

Fan of The Twilight Zone? Then check out The Collector's Room - a sci-fi series in true Twilight Zone fashion.

Like this? Share it using the links below!