Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The German/French DVD and Blu-ray Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1017-german-french-dvd-blu-ray-thread.html)

Philleh 28th September 2009 12:59 PM

Emanuelle's Revenge
Mignight Gigolo
The Alcove
War Baby
Karma Sutra

That's all off the top of me head :)

Pete 28th September 2009 12:59 PM

Thank you Mr Phil.:cool:

Philleh 28th September 2009 01:34 PM

A few more sire!

Death Smiles at Murder
Convent of Sinners
Killing Birds
Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals
Papaya: Goddes of the Cannibals

Kungfuzombie 30th September 2009 07:58 AM

I don't know if this was already posted somewhere, if so I'm sorry!

http://www.omg-entertainment.nl/images/horror-sex.jpg

HORROR-SEX IM NACHTEXPRESS aka TERROR EXPRESS aka LA RAGAZZA DEL VAGONE LETTO

Italian Genre Cinema Collection 5 (continuation of the collection startet by Sazuma some years ago - design, packaging stay exactly the same)
for the first time uncut on DVD
street date: 20.10.2009

sound: German (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono), Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono)
picture: 1.66:1, 16:9 (anamorphic widescreen) / PAL
subtitles (optinal): German, English (for the bonus featurette as well)
bonus materials: interview featurette with George Eastman, Zora Kerova and Carlo de Mejo (with optional English and German subtitles) - booklet with an essay by Christian Kessler (German+English), gallery, trailers
packaging: DigiPak with cardboard sleeve
rating: unrated
82 minutes

When young Julia hops on the night train, she is unaware of what the following hours hold in store for her. It was supposed to be nothing more than a quick job: quick money and quick sex in the anonymity of her private compartment. But what starts out as harmless fun, turns into an infernal trip into sheer terror when three shady characters declare the train their own personal hunting ground. Soon Julia and her fellow travelers fall prey to their perverted games. Tortured and humiliated, they have only one chance to survive: they must strike back – with a vengeance! Soon the night train turns into hell on wheels, unstoppable in its blood-crazed race on the tracks of pure madness...

Terror Express is probably one of the most radical revelations of Italian terror cinema. Ferdinando Baldi's super seedy sleaze excess embodies the very core of the wonderfully perverted exploitation cinema of the 70’s – a shameless hommage to Last House on the Left and I Spit on Your Grave, and at the same time a sign of what’s to come out of Italy in the following years. Terror Express is a dirty bastard of a film, and this is the reason for why it's so great!

director: Ferdinando Baldi
cast: Werner Pochath, Zora Kerova, Carlo de Mejo
written by: George Eastman

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th September 2009 07:06 PM

It was mate,but this is more attention-grabbing.
Philleh originally posted a link,but hey,the more people that know about it the better;)
I believe it's limited to 2000 pieces?

Kungfuzombie 30th September 2009 09:23 PM

Oh yeah, I just stumbled acros the other topic. The Exploitation discussion is probably also a better place for this one.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th September 2009 09:33 PM

No worries mate.It's right at home here as well.:nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th September 2009 11:05 PM

My German DVD of Carpenter's THE FOG arrived today.It states it has 'THE EXTENDED VERSION'.
Anyone any idea?:confused:

Peter Neal 1st October 2009 08:14 AM

It's definitely not the remake, reaps?:confused:
The redux has an extended cut, as for Carprenter's "The Fog", I kind of doubt that the Germans would have a version, which hasn't already surfaced anywhere else.:confused::confused:

PS: I did a bit of reading and as far as I can tell, the "extended version" of the original "The Fog" on the German disc is nothing more or less than the version familiar to most viewers around the globe.
The film has seen various releases in Germany over the years, some of them cut, so I guess they wanted to point out that the movie on the DVD is the complete cut- in a fairly clumsy way!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2009 06:43 PM

Thanks for that mate.I was kinda hoping you'd answer that!:clap:
It says Erstmals die EXTENDED VERSION mit original....which I'm guessing is...contains the extended version of the original?