Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The German/French DVD and Blu-ray Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1017-german-french-dvd-blu-ray-thread.html)

Pete 22nd April 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 145163)
Nice ones!
Byleth is actually a rather bizarre late Italian gothic/erotic which includes some giallo elements.
If I remember correctly the opening of the film is in German only?
I remember fiddling around with the menu because I chose Italian audio... ;)

Oh well as long as it's just the begining.

You seen to two westerns B?

Pete 22nd April 2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 145164)
Very nice Pete :cool:

My NOTLD hardbox arrived today. Just waitiing on Alligator hardbox from Rarehorrordvds. I remember when you ordered from them and got your disc in a couple of days. Seems like they take as long as DMT now. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice :)

bdc 22nd April 2011 03:52 PM

Nice one Stephen!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 145185)
Oh well as long as it's just the begining.

You seen to two westerns B?

I haven't seen them as I rarely watch westerns,a mate of mine is crazy about westerns (US and European) though. ;)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 04:23 PM

Very nice Pete. :thumb:

I have that Byleth release, but with the alternative cover art. It's actually a very decent film, and I'm surprised no-one else bar X-Rated (I think) have released an English friendly version.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 07:25 PM

Nice hardboxes Pete I also have Byleth-different cover I think......

Stephen I think there's been a few holidays in Italy recently-I still get HB's from them within the week.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 145269)
Nice hardboxes Pete I also have Byleth-different cover I think......

Stephen I think there's been a few holidays in Italy recently-I still get HB's from them within the week.

Ah right, I just assumed they had changed their shipping method. The last one I bought took 4 weeks to get here, and I think someone else was waiting a while also.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 07:32 PM

The courier has changed from Tom Hanks to UPS,yes,but I waited longer than usual for a shipment of tiles from Italy this week....

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd April 2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 145274)
The courier has changed from Tom Hanks to UPS,yes,but I waited longer than usual for a shipment of tiles from Italy this week....

I'm sure it won't take 4 weeks this time, but yes, I curse you for starting this thread. :tongue1: :lol:

dream demon 24th April 2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 144948)
Here's the difference between the two sizes. :)

Thanks, Stephen :) ; I think I'll just go for the smaller size and put the money saved towards some other titles ;) .

Victhulhu 24th April 2011 07:33 AM

I love Hardboxes even though I only have 4. It's something I'd love to start collecting properly, but due to their price, I can't really justify it.

Can anyone recommend any reliable sites that sell them other than Elektrocity? Or is it more of an ebay sort of thing?