Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The German/French DVD and Blu-ray Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1017-german-french-dvd-blu-ray-thread.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th June 2011 07:03 PM

Oh dear, Is it my imagination or has that Zombies hardbox sold out everywhere already? Where else sells hardboxes apart from Elektrocity and D&T? I tried Moviehouse but that was hopeless trying to register and buy something!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th June 2011 08:47 PM

Rare doesn't get as much newbies as Elektro or D&T....Anyone else help Stephen?

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th June 2011 08:22 PM

Managed to order a copy of the Zombies-Dawn Of The Dead blu-ray hardbox from moviehouse (uncut.ch)....at least I think I did! Got a confirmation email of my order after choosing credit card as my payment method.....only problem is, they don't have my card details. Anyone else used them before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdc 8th June 2011 09:02 PM

Never used them,if in doubt I would try to mail them.
I would think they understand English.

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 156688)
Never used them,if in doubt I would try to mail them.
I would think they understand English.

I emailed them and they said you can transfer payment straight to their bank account. Bad thing is, when I wasn't sure if the order was successful, I thought f*** it! and ordered it from D&T. So, I might be getting 2 copies! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like Elektrocity were getting another copy of the Zombies: Dawn Of The Dead blu-ray hardbox. The site said add to cart instead of notify me when I checked before heading off to work this morning, so I cancelled the ones from Moviehouse and D&T and ordered it from the good folk at Elektrocity. Here's a better look at the artwork.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 06:25 PM

Glad you got one mate!:clap:

As anyone who grew up with the video renting craze of the eighties,this is definitive DAWN artwork!:cool:

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 156951)
Glad you got one mate!:clap:

As anyone who grew up with the video renting craze of the eighties,this is definitive DAWN artwork!:cool:

Cheers Reaper. It's definatly the one everyone seems to want, and with good reason. Great artwork.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Remember this?

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th June 2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 156953)
Remember this?

It was, and still is, a classic.