Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The German/French DVD and Blu-ray Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1017-german-french-dvd-blu-ray-thread.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th June 2019 09:54 PM

Thank feck I never bought it!

Hopefully RARO will get round to it!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th June 2019 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
September!
Ordered!
Happy birthday Reaps! :woot:

Susan Foreman 28th June 2019 10:55 AM

Turbine Media Group

"Sex, stars, and car crashes. In collaboration with Director David Cronenberg, we are working on the world premiere of the Blu-Ray and hd disc of his controversial masterpiece crash!"

Susan Foreman 28th June 2019 10:59 AM

Turbine Media Group

"Ezio Greggio, nowadays one of Italy's biggest TV stars, shot a spoof of PSYCHO 25 years ago. Hitchcock's classic apparently was not enough for the producers (among others, none else than Silvio Berlusconi) and so it became THE SILENCE OF THE HAMS, a crazy parody and tribute to the horror & thriller genre. Billy Zane (Demon Knight, Titanic) investigates as Joe Dee Fostar. Dom Deluise helps him as Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza. Greggio himself takes the role of Antonio Motel.

We plan to release the film as a worldwide Blu-Ray premiere in Autumn. The production seems to be in such a good memory to those involved in front and behind the camera, including Greggio and Zane, that we are currently producing extensive bonus material in the USA.

Of course we know that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but we love it and are therefore very happy about working with the creators and actors and are looking forward to the Blu-Ray Release."

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd July 2019 05:09 PM

4 Attachment(s)
At last!
September!
The original artworks will at last be complete! :hail:

Only prob is...do I order the I Love NY cover or the VHS sellthru art for part VIII?

Opinions please people? :)

Stephen@Cult Labs 2nd July 2019 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 606721)
At last!

September!

Only prob is...do I order the I Love NY cover or the VHS sellthru art for part VIII?

Awwww man, when I saw VHS I was looking for this one.

Attachment 216520

Nostalgic 2nd July 2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 606721)
At last!
September!

Wow! Wow! And Wow!!!!!!

Vhs sell thru cover for sure!

Susan Foreman 3rd July 2019 02:07 PM

Turbine Media Group

"The brilliant Christopher Walken shines in Peter O'Fallon's SUICIDE KINGS as former Mafia boss Charlie Barrett, who is kidnapped by a group of Yuppies. While the youngsters are getting more and more bogged down in criminal terrain due to their lack of experience, Barrett is an old hand in such situations...

Besides Walken, O'Fallon assembled an all-star-cast with Denis Leary (The Amazing Spider-Man), Sean Patrick Flanery (The Boondock Saints), Henry Thomas (E.T.), Jay Mohr (Jerry Maguire) and Johnny Galecki (Big Bang Theory) in 1997 and created a thriller jewel and a black comedy in which nobody should be trusted.

We think that such little gems should also see the light of day and are proud to say that we will release the worldwide Blu-ray premiere in fall 2019"

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd July 2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 606724)
Awwww man, when I saw VHS I was looking for this one.

Attachment 216520

My ****up mate.....you're right-I got that on tape one Christmas!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd July 2019 08:03 PM

I think the I LUV NY cover is better anyway.....;)