Like Tree228Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2020, 09:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Upcoming:

"The deluxe Blu-ray edition of S.F. Brownrigg's SCUM OF THE EARTH contains exclusive interviews with the entire cast - Norma Moore, Gene Ross, Ann Stafford, Camilla Carr, Charlie Dell, Joel Colodner, and Hugh Feagin – plus cameraman and film editor Brian H. Hooper, script supervisor Jackie Barnes, production manager Jake Jacobie, and others. A documentary about S.F. Brownrigg produced by David Szulkin and Bob Murawski is now in post with editor Paul Hart

This limited edition 2-disc release with companion book will be available only from the Grindhouse Releasing web store!"

Might look into to buying this, can't remember much about it but I know it was great and sleazy, this was the pic on the cover I had .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6361.JPG (94.4 KB, 25 views)
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 30th April 2020, 04:47 AM
Cult Master

“As of today (4/29/20) I am not going to be shipping any international orders. I have been watching the situation closely over the last few weeks and after too many orders being stuck in limbo and not moving after shipment, I will be holding all orders until the world gets back to normal.

I am still accepting international orders but please take notice that the packages will not ship for some time. Possibly months. I will hold your items here for you until it is safer to ship without massive delays.

This is an unfortunate situation we are all in but it's something I feel needs to be done. Your items are safer here than they will be sitting in a USPS facility in Miami (which is where most of the orders go).

If you currently have an order out there in the USPS system please be patient. This mail does not seem to be moving right now. There is nothing I can do about it on this end. If you message me about the order, you will get the same message each time. Be patient.”

Thank you
Mike
Demoncrat likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 3rd August 2020, 06:20 AM
Cult Master

'The Swimmer' - 3 DISC (Blu-ray + DVD + CD soundtrack) available for pre-order at Grindhouse Releasing direct - $35:00

Release date: August 21

"The award-winning Grindhouse Releasing deluxe edition of THE SWIMMER is back, with a newly remastered CD of the original soundtrack album, and a beautiful embossed slipcover! Limited to only 2000 units!

Grindhouse Releasing is proud to present the ultimate late-'60s studio-produced cult film, THE SWIMMER. In his finest performance, Burt Lancaster stars as Ned Merrill, a man who confronts his destiny by swimming home, pool by pool, through the suburban nightmare of upper-class East Coast society. Based on the acclaimed short story by John Cheever, and directed by Frank Perry (DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE, MOMMIE DEAREST), THE SWIMMER is a film like no other, a feature-length TWILIGHT ZONE episode by way of THE NEW YORKER"

SPECIAL FEATURES

- Spectacular digital restoration created from 4K scans for optimal picture quality

- "The Story of THE SWIMMER" - the acclaimed five-part, 2-1/2 hour documentary by Oscar-winner Chris Innis featuring in-depth interviews with stars Janet Landgard, Joan Rivers and Marge Champion, composer Marvin Hamlisch, film editor Sidney Katz, assistant directors Michael Hertzberg and Ted Zachary, UCLA Olympic swim coach Bob Horn, and Joanna Lancaster

- The original NEW YORKER short story read by author John Cheever

- 12 page booklet with liner notes by legendary director Stuart Gordon (RE-ANIMATOR)

- Rare production stills from the lost alternate scenes

- Extensive still galleries, trailers and TV spots

- Beautiful embossed slip cover featuring original art by Glen Orbik

- BONUS CD - original soundtrack album by Marvin Hamlisch- newly remastered in stunning 24 bit/192khz sound from the original master tapes

- AND OTHER SURPRISES!

Old 3rd August 2020, 05:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
“As of today (4/29/20) I am not going to be shipping any international orders. I have been watching the situation closely over the last few weeks and after too many orders being stuck in limbo and not moving after shipment, I will be holding all orders until the world gets back to normal.

I am still accepting international orders but please take notice that the packages will not ship for some time. Possibly months. I will hold your items here for you until it is safer to ship without massive delays.

This is an unfortunate situation we are all in but it's something I feel needs to be done. Your items are safer here than they will be sitting in a USPS facility in Miami (which is where most of the orders go).

If you currently have an order out there in the USPS system please be patient. This mail does not seem to be moving right now. There is nothing I can do about it on this end. If you message me about the order, you will get the same message each time. Be patient.”

Thank you
Mike
Damn sight more than Dorado offered btw.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 23rd February 2021, 01:57 PM
Cult Master

'Impulse' (1974) - Coming from Grindhouse Releasing

Old 28th April 2021, 07:33 AM
Cult Master

"So here is what's going on at Grindhouse Video.... Yesterday Paypal froze our account. This meant we could not buy shipping labels. Almost nothing went out yesterday. Earlier today I finally was able to get them to release the hold. We are shipping again but the website will remain closed until I can find another payment processor. I refuse to give Paypal another dime.

We will keep shipping Arrow orders out and having the store closed will hopefully help up get a lot more orders shipped than normal. Please be patient with us as we try to get all the Easter Carnage Sale orders out. We still have over 2000 order to ship but we are able to get about 1200-1500 out each week."
g053584398 and Demoncrat like this.

Old 24th December 2021, 06:23 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Upcoming:

"Produced with the full cooperation of director Peter S. Traynor and director of photography David Worth, our gorgeous restoration of DEATH GAME presents the movie for the first time in its full Panavision glory

The 4K scan was made from the original camera negative

While our planned theatrical premiere is on hold, we're now assembling the extra features including Traynor's final career interview, filmed just weeks before his passing with director Eli Roth, as well as new interviews with star Colleen Camp and producer Larry Spiegel."

"Pre-orders for the DEATH GAME 2 disc Deluxe Edition Blu-ray begin January 1 at GrindhouseReleasing.com. We'll announce full specs and street date at that time. As with the PIECES jigsaw puzzle, the I DRINK YOUR BLOOD Horror Hypo, and the TOUGH ONES bullet pen, we are including a special gift with the first 2000 copies

The DEATH GAME Meat Cleaver edition is exclusive to our online store at shop.grindhousereleasing.com. You won't get this from Amazon or anywhere else, so if you do want one of the embossed DEATH GAME meat cleavers included with the first 2000 units, make sure you order direct from Grindhouse Releasing!

Be sure to pre-order on January 1st. This limited edition will sell out QUICKLY!

Grindhouse Releasing is proud to present the ultimate 1970s psychological thriller. John Cassavetes veteran Seymour Cassel stars as George Manning, a family man whose perfect life is turned into a nightmare of sex and torture when he allows himself to be seduced by two nubile young strangers (Sondra Locke and Colleen Camp) who show up at his door on a rainy night

Considered lost for many decades, DEATH GAME is being presented for for the first time on home video in its original 2.39:1 aspect ratio, meticulously restored in 4K from the original camera negative

"A grisly stab at horror exploitation." - Variety

"An intense, uncomfortable film... an exercise in suspense, violence and degradation." - Roy Frumkes, Hollywood Reporter

"An extremely well made, engrossing and often shocking film that bears watching if you have the stomach for it... a relentlessly painful and violent film. Traynor shows the gross sickness of a violent society." - Doug de Lisle, The Times Record

"If you have a friend who enjoys this movie, get a new friend." - Cleveland Plain Dealer"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic170 - Death Game cleaver.jpg (102.7 KB, 8 views)

Old 1st January 2022, 04:09 PM
Cult Master

'DEATH GAME' (1977) Deluxe 'Meat Cleaver' Edition 2 disc Blu-ray set pre-order available from Grindhouse Releasing direct - $35:00

• Includes embossed DEATH GAME keychain
• Limited to 2000 units

"Grindhouse Releasing is proud to present the ultimate 1970s psychological thriller. John Cassavetes veteran Seymour Cassel stars as George Manning, a family man whose perfect life is turned into a nightmare of sex and torture when he allows himself to be seduced by two nubile young strangers (Sondra Locke and Colleen Camp) who show up at his door on a rainy night. Considered lost for many decades, DEATH GAME is being presented for for the first time on home video in its original 2.39:1 aspect ratio, meticulously restored in 4K from the original camera negative"

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Spectacular new 4K restoration created from the original camera negative
  • Provocative, in-depth interviews with cult movie legend Colleen Camp (GAME OF DEATH, APOCALYPSE NOW) and director Peter Traynor, conducted by Eli Roth
  • Additional interviews with co-star Sondra Locke, producer Larry Spiegel, cinematographer/editor David Worth, and screenwriter Michael Ronald Ross
  • Audio commentaries by Colleen Camp & Eli Roth, and Larry Spiegel & David Worth
  • 24-page full-color booklet with rare photos and liner notes
  • Extensive still galleries
  • Beautiful embossed slipcover with new art by esteemed painter Dave Lebow
  • AND OTHER SURPRISES!

SELL POINTS:
  • Another cult film classic from Grindhouse Releasing, who brought you the smash hits CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, PIECES and THE BEYOND
  • First time on home video in over 40 years!
  • Starring cult movie legend Colleen Camp (GAME OF DEATH, APOCALYPSE NOW)
  • Co-starring Academy Award-nominated actors Sondra Locke and Seymour Cassel
  • Supported by special theatrical screenings throughout the US
  • Disc produced by Bob Murawski (Academy Award-winning film editor of THE HURT LOCKER, ARMY OF DARKNESS and Orson Welles' THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WIND)

"A grisly stab at horror exploitation." - Variety
"Man-hating lesbians threaten the sanity of a well-to-do San Franciscan in this tight thriller." - Box Office Magazine
"An extremely well made, engrossing and often shocking film that bears watching if you have the stomach for it... a relentlessly painful and violent film. Traynor shows the gross sickness of a violent society." - Doug de Lisle, The Times Record
"Fun, campy, and shocking" - Florida Today
"If you have a friend who enjoys this movie, get a new friend." - Cleveland Plain Dealer
"An intense, uncomfortable film... an exercise in suspense, violence and degradation." - Roy Frumkes, Hollywood Reporter

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Death Game.jpg (94.6 KB, 12 views)

Old 1st February 2022, 09:05 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
'DEATH GAME' (1977) Deluxe 'Meat Cleaver' Edition 2 disc Blu-ray set pre-order available from Grindhouse Releasing direct - $35:00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Death Game Delay.jpg (76.6 KB, 5 views)
Demoncrat likes this.

Old 26th August 2022, 05:01 PM
Cult Master

'The Beyond: The Composers Cut' (1980) - 4K UHD coming soon from Grindhouse Releasing

Apparently...

"Grindhouse Releasing has teamed with legendary composer Fabio Frizzi to present a brand-new version of The Beyond, director Lucio Fulci’s 1981 horror masterpiece starring Catriona MacColl, David Warbeck and Cinzia Monreale.

Premiering this fall in theatrical release from Grindhouse, The Beyond: The Composer’s Cut features Fabio Frizzi’s new score for The Beyond with a brand-new 4K presentation of The Beyond newly scanned from the original camera negatives.

The Beyond: The Composer’s Cut will premiere in October with a nationwide release in November at the Alamo Drafthouse and other theaters across the US.

“Fulci fans will definitely want to see this on the big screen for the maximum impact,” said Grindhouse Releasing co-founder Bob Murawski. “It’s the best the movie has ever looked and a whole new experience in terror with Fabio’s brilliant new score!”"

Presumably a physical release will follow the cinema screenings

MacBlayne likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!