But that's why you all love me!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 14th April 2016, 07:43 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

88 Films via FB:

Quote:
Just a heads up, we have 2 stunning announcements to able tomorrow, one Italian, and another Asian.....
Keep checking back here throughout the day...
Also:

Quote:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of an uncut 35mm print of Unhinged? If you do please can you contact us @ info(at)88films.co.uk and we would love to talk to you.
Looks like they're considering releasing Unhinged on BD if they find suitable materials.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th April 2016, 07:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

if anyone does no the where abouts of the 35mm print,please feel free to burn it.
mr 420 likes this.

Old 14th April 2016, 07:50 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
if anyone does no the where abouts of the 35mm print,please feel free to burn it.

I actually quite like Unhinged... although it does take the term 'slow-burn' a little too literally.
Old 14th April 2016, 08:02 PM
Active Cultist

Just received my Creepshow 2, im blown away by the Slip Case, they should give themselves a pat on the back over at 88, great job guys!!!
Old 15th April 2016, 06:49 AM
Cult Addict

I really like unhinged. I shouldn't but I do.

I would suggest to 88 speaking to the director as he was involved with the previous code red release and may have some inkling. Bill Olsen may know but I doubt he'd tell 88 at this point.
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 15th April 2016, 07:33 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I really like unhinged. I shouldn't but I do.

I would suggest to 88 speaking to the director as he was involved with the previous code red release and may have some inkling. Bill Olsen may know but I doubt he'd tell 88 at this point.

Would that lunatic tell anyone? And if he did, would they understand a word he was saying?
Old 15th April 2016, 11:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Wouldn't it be great if they'd cut all the stock footage and scenes of padding as well?

Every cannibal film would only be about 20 mins long.
When it comes to "Man from Deep River", nothing would remain after cutting out all the crap. It gotta be the most boring Cannibal movie ever made.
And I remember fast forwarding a lot, when I watched it.
Maybe if I had seen it BEFORE Holocaust, Ferox, Eaten Alive etc., it might have been a bit more entertaining, but I doubt it
Old 15th April 2016, 12:48 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Friday announcement #1

DEMONS director Lamberto Bava continued to craft a few high profile plasma-spillers even after the golden age of Italian gore had passed. And 1992's BODY PUZZLE is a prime example of the maestro's macabre excellence - a giallo gem which is long overdue some serious reappraisal from fans of Euro-horror excess. In this mind-mangling mystery an attractive young widow (played by the prolific B-movie babe Joanna Pacula) becomes inadvertently caught up in a killer's sick scheme - with the mysterious murderer leaving lopped off limbs at her doorstep and taunting her from afar. Featuring a supporting cast that includes the ever-iconic Giovanni Lombardo Radice (CANNIBAL FEROX/ CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD) BODY PUZZLE would be Bava's giallo swansong and there is little doubting that the legendary filmmaker went out with a big bloody bang! Arguably even more twisted than A BLADE IN THE DARK, and with a plot barmier than his classic DEMONS, 88 Films is proud to present BODY PUZZLE uncut and in HD.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460724498.780703.jpg
Old 15th April 2016, 12:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Friday announcement #1

DEMONS director Lamberto Bava continued to craft a few high profile plasma-spillers even after the golden age of Italian gore had passed. And 1992's BODY PUZZLE is a prime example of the maestro's macabre excellence - a giallo gem which is long overdue some serious reappraisal from fans of Euro-horror excess. In this mind-mangling mystery an attractive young widow (played by the prolific B-movie babe Joanna Pacula) becomes inadvertently caught up in a killer's sick scheme - with the mysterious murderer leaving lopped off limbs at her doorstep and taunting her from afar. Featuring a supporting cast that includes the ever-iconic Giovanni Lombardo Radice (CANNIBAL FEROX/ CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD) BODY PUZZLE would be Bava's giallo swansong and there is little doubting that the legendary filmmaker went out with a big bloody bang! Arguably even more twisted than A BLADE IN THE DARK, and with a plot barmier than his classic DEMONS, 88 Films is proud to present BODY PUZZLE uncut and in HD.

Attachment 177667
I'll be getting this, but I suppose that's not really a surprise as I buy nearly everthing

Like this? Share it using the links below!