Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree16549Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th January 2017, 08:16 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I can sense people stretching their fingers before the barrage of shit that the film isn't uncut.
that is the reason i did not found. Cut and run wold be a better option since no animal violence
Old 9th January 2017, 08:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I get the feeling that there might be 1000 indiegogo backers copies which haven't been cut because it's not even been listed on BBFC yet and sometime between now and the retail version coming out it might change slightly.

My indiegogo was received by the warehouse at 11:21am today !!

I'd looked up Dinosaur Valley on bbfc just the other day as well, to try and work out a rough delivery date for myself. Doesn't seem to have been submitted under any of its aliases as yet. You might be right! This could end up being a modern day pre-cert release! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mr 420 and keirarts like this.
Old 9th January 2017, 08:33 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
My indiegogo was received by the warehouse at 11:21am today !!

I'd looked up Dinosaur Valley on bbfc just the other day as well, to try and work out a rough delivery date for myself. Doesn't seem to have been submitted under any of its aliases as yet. You might be right! This could end up being a modern day pre-cert release! Lol.
Sadly not. The sleeve has an 18 certificate and the wording "sexual violence, sexualised nudity, strong violence".

At the top of the rear cover (left side of the sleeve) above the overview, each one has the text "88 Films Italian Collection Restoration Project" and then a number for where it was in the campaign (MIDV is #2, for example) which is a nice touch.
Old 9th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Sadly not. The sleeve has an 18 certificate and the wording "sexual violence, sexualised nudity, strong violence".

At the top of the rear cover (left side of the sleeve) above the overview, each one has the text "88 Films Italian Collection Restoration Project" and then a number for where it was in the campaign (MIDV is #2, for example) which is a nice touch.
When you free can you check on your blu ray player what is ruining time of absurd , aenigma and beyond the darkness on your blu ray player
Old 9th January 2017, 08:54 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
When you free can you check on your blu ray player what is ruining time of absurd , aenigma and beyond the darkness on your blu ray player
Will do.
michal likes this.
Old 10th January 2017, 10:53 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm one of the first to complain miserably about cut versions being released and waxing lyrical about the state of censorship in this country, (No?............. Really?) but even I cannot get myself worked up about a couple of seconds of cockfighting excised. It's not a seminal work or even a good one really and if another company released it fully uncut I doubt I'd double dip like I did on Man From Deep River.

The biggest draw for me was Absurd and Buio Omega, both of which are uncut so the other two are just bonus discs that happen to have my name in the closing credits, worth keeping just because of that.

My order is still in the warehouse apparently but hopefully will be in my grubby little mitts before the weekend. How many of you that have received yours have paused the credits to look upon your name with a little smile on your face?
Old 10th January 2017, 11:48 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
How many of you that have received yours have paused the credits to look upon your name with a little smile on your face?
I did exactly that last night. There are a LOT of names, so the extra chapter (it doesn't factor into the running time) is surprisingly long and shows how many people contributed to the campaign.
keirarts and Boo Radley like this.
Old 10th January 2017, 01:49 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

When i purchase my copy of Absurd from HMV i'll definitely be skipping over all your names. In fact i'll turn it off as soon as the credits roll.
Old 10th January 2017, 06:27 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

For those who, like Michal, might like to know, these are the running times of the other three films from the Indiegogo campaign:

Absurd – 93:55
Aenigma – 89:12
Beyond the Darkness – 94:15
keirarts likes this.

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 13th January 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10th January 2017, 06:43 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
For those who, like Michel, might like to know, these are the running times of the other three films from the Indiegogo campaign:

Absurd – 93:55
Aenigma – 89:12
Beyond the Darkness – 94:15
than you so much. Beyond the Darkness is longer than cut shriek show blu
absurd is the truly uncut version
plus aenigma is longer than any version

Like this? Share it using the links below!