Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree16553Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th January 2017, 07:09 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I don't think you missed anything. It's just a slim plot with a low budget! Why pay for more sets when it can all happen in one house haha.
keirarts and MuckyFunster like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 16th January 2017, 08:27 AM
Active Cultist

funny think is that there was a lots of complaining about that massacare was cut and people want there money back . that is deleted on 88 films asked people on facebook who received 4 films and many people asked for the money back. i think 88 films deleted that post since nothing can be done
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th January 2017, 08:37 AM
Cult Veteran

People demanding their money back because 13 seconds of a cock fight has been edited out need to get their life priorities sorted out in my opinion.

Yes 88 Films backed themselves into a corner with their wording and should have put a little '*subject to BBFC' clause in there. They can't change the law or release illegal products though.

By all accounts it's not exactly a brilliant film is it, it's a z-grade cannibal cash-in.

Old 16th January 2017, 09:05 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

As much as i am against censorship the missing footage in Massacre in Dinosaur Valley doesn't ruin the movie and is still an enjoyable jungle romp. If people are not happy with their 88 Films copy i am sure if they stuck them on Ebay they would be snapped up by crazed collectors who missed the campaign and would pay over the odds especially as it has the slipcase.
Old 16th January 2017, 09:08 AM
Cult Addict

Why are people surprised massacre in dinosaur valley was cut? I'd assumed it would be from the get-go. Personally I'm surprised 88 are still going after cannibal films at all. There's not many that would get through unscathed and there are much better films out there waiting for releases.
Old 16th January 2017, 09:17 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Why are people surprised massacre in dinosaur valley was cut? I'd assumed it would be from the get-go. Personally I'm surprised 88 are still going after cannibal films at all. There's not many that would get through unscathed and there are much better films out there waiting for releases.
cut and run has no animal violence so i think that film would be better option
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th January 2017, 09:24 AM
Active Cultist

[QUOTE=Justin101;517477]People demanding their money back because 13 seconds of a cock fight has been edited out need to get their life priorities sorted out in my opinion.

Yes 88 Films backed themselves into a corner with their wording and should have put a little '*subject to BBFC' clause in there. They can't change the law or release illegal products though.

By all accounts it's not exactly a brilliant film is it, it's a z-grade cannibal cash-in.[/QUOT
I think people it was expected it will be cut plus it is stuiped i read some cooments that some people want to sent copys back and get antropagus 2k version instead .
Old 16th January 2017, 09:35 AM
Cult Veteran

If you look on eBay there have been multiple copies sold for around £20, someone even sold just the slip-cover for near a tenner. If you're that desperately unhappy about it, just get rid of it.

Old 16th January 2017, 09:38 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
If you look on eBay there have been multiple copies sold for around £20, someone even sold just the slip-cover for near a tenner. If you're that desperately unhappy about it, just get rid of it.
lucky i did not support this release so i grant
Old 16th January 2017, 09:48 AM
Active Cultist

what your opinion on documantrys on aenigma and buio omeg blu rays i think they are gret addition . planty of interesting topics
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!