Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree16557Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th March 2018, 09:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
I think Amazonia is their latest release. But they do seem a bit quiet with their releases lately. I was hoping for another giallo or two.
From talking to the boys the problem with the Italian titles is rights , money and available materials. A fair few Italian titles are in rights hell, the exchange rates don't help and the contract negotiations can be long winded. After Amazonia they should have that erotic title they mooted last year and Callum has confirmed they signed on the dotted line for four other titles. Reading between the lines from the podcast last year we may be getting some Lenzi. I love the Italian line and they've put out some real gems.

Slasher Classics I still actively buy and it's a line I fully support, it isn't going anywhere soon. They were thinking of dropping the moniker as a slew of titles weren't big sellers like Luther the Geek. Since they mooted the idea of dropping Slasher Classics they've had a resurgence in popularity. Sweet Sixteen has been a surprise seller. Callum mentioned the other week they picked up four more titles for the range and one of them is a "studio" title so start your guessing!

The Asian titles I'm not interested in it's just not my thing but they sell well which helps with financing other titles and transfers.
Old 15th March 2018, 09:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ah, I meant UK releases gag. I have both films etc. Neither of which should cause problems now ... well maybe

I can dream can't I??

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 15th March 2018, 10:18 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
From talking to the boys the problem with the Italian titles is rights , money and available materials. A fair few Italian titles are in rights hell, the exchange rates don't help and the contract negotiations can be long winded. After Amazonia they should have that erotic title they mooted last year and Callum has confirmed they signed on the dotted line for four other titles. Reading between the lines from the podcast last year we may be getting some Lenzi. I love the Italian line and they've put out some real gems.
Calum mentioned on Twitter that he is writing a book about Lenzi, so that would work well.

I have really been enjoying all the collections, with the recent releases in the 88 Asia series, particularly One-Armed Swordsman and The Dragon Missile being highly enjoyable and with informative commentaries.
Old 16th March 2018, 05:39 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I got rid of the ASIA discs.

Keep the slashers coming guys......

FINAL TERROR
HONEYMOON HORROR
BLOOD TRACKS
DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE
FADE TO BLACK
HE KNOW'S YOU'RE ALONE
MACABRE
NEW YEARS EVIL
PHOBIA
SCHIZOID
TERROR ON TOUR
HOUSE WHERE DEATH LIVES
MANIAC
EYES OF A STRANGER
FINAL EXAM
HOME SWEET HOME
MY BLOODY VALENTINE
HELL NIGHT
TERROR EYES
PROWLER
STRANGE BEHAVIOUR
ALONE IN THE DARK
DEADLY GAMES
FATAL GAMES
ISLAND OF BLOOD
THE FAN
TO ALL A GOODNIGHT
DEATH SCREAMS
GIRLS NITE OUT
SILENT RAGE
SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE
SLEEPAWAY CAMP
SUPERSTITION
UNHINGED
AMERICAN GOTHIC

To name but a few!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 16th March 2018, 06:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Just got an email saying offerings and boneyard have been posted! Fingers crossed they turn up on saturday as nobody's in next week lol!
Old 17th March 2018, 02:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Yep, they have arrived, Boneyard has a blue case & is not part of any of the collections
keirarts likes this.
Old 17th March 2018, 04:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My 88 Films Slasher Collection

Sent from my 9022X using Tapatalk
Old 17th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My 88 Films Slasher Collection continued:

Sent from my 9022X using Tapatalk
Old 17th March 2018, 05:36 PM
Cult Acolyte

nice collection - i have most of those. one thing though strikes me in the last picture and for me demonstrates the futility of spine building. The Vinegar Syndrome release of Slaughterhouse is pictorially far superior, with better sound quality and extras. although 88 got there first with their release it is pretty much redundant now.
keirarts and ArgentoFan1987 like this.
Old 18th March 2018, 01:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

It could just be the shitty quality of the camera on my tablet.

Like this? Share it using the links below!