Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th May 2020 07:40 PM

Don’t know what you’re missing Justin.....Bronson’s finest Canon outing by far.
My old man and I rented this on numerous occasions from the video fleapit back on n the day.

will graham 29th May 2020 07:47 PM

not sure if it was deliberate but on Insta they shared someone's post that had Jackie chan visiting the set of Double Team. so maybe another van damme flick in the future?

bleakshaun 1st June 2020 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 626476)
What about street fighter or double team

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I wasn't really being serious when I said Street Fighter, so when I spotted this on amazon I was shocked.

"Shadaloo, Southeast Asia, 1995. As civil war enters its seventh month, warlord General M Bison (Raul Julia, The Addams Family) brings the crisis to the brink of global conflict when he takes 63 Allied Nations relief workers hostage, threatening to execute them unless a ransom of $20 billion is forthcoming. Colonel William F. Guile (Jean-Claude Van Damme, Timecop, Universal Soldier) is given the mission to rescue the hostages – but first he must locate them. The action reaches fever pitch as Guile, Cammy (Kylie Minogue) Bison and their collective forces clash in a highly-charged climactic battle, with the fate of the free world hanging in the balance. From the writer of Die Hard and Judge Dredd, STREET FIGHTER is an action-packed, fun-filled film."
Attachment 224957

Graveyard 1st June 2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 627758)
I wasn't really being serious when I said Street Fighter, so when I spotted this on amazon I was shocked.

"Shadaloo, Southeast Asia, 1995. As civil war enters its seventh month, warlord General M Bison (Raul Julia, The Addams Family) brings the crisis to the brink of global conflict when he takes 63 Allied Nations relief workers hostage, threatening to execute them unless a ransom of $20 billion is forthcoming. Colonel William F. Guile (Jean-Claude Van Damme, Timecop, Universal Soldier) is given the mission to rescue the hostages – but first he must locate them. The action reaches fever pitch as Guile, Cammy (Kylie Minogue) Bison and their collective forces clash in a highly-charged climactic battle, with the fate of the free world hanging in the balance. From the writer of Die Hard and Judge Dredd, STREET FIGHTER is an action-packed, fun-filled film."
Attachment 224957

Did someone watch the movie before put this on? :pound:

Justin101 1st June 2020 11:46 AM

At least it has Kylie in it :lol:

bleakshaun 1st June 2020 11:48 AM

To be fair it is the best video game movie

will graham 1st June 2020 03:21 PM

nope mortal kombat and silent hill. also that last tomb raider film while not great was worth a watch.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st June 2020 08:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Surely we're gettin the classic artwork on the reverse..... :suspicious:

nicholasrope 1st June 2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 627758)

Attachment 224957

I like that they've got the certificate as an 18, if only

bleakshaun 1st June 2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholasrope (Post 627780)
I like that they've got the certificate as an 18, if only

I know right