Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

MuckyFunster 12th April 2021 02:09 PM

Oh man I’d been hoping HMV would announce a nice wee 88 films sale today. Usually one around Easter [emoji31]

Maybe next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th April 2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 649653)
Oh man I’d been hoping HMV would announce a nice wee 88 films sale today. Usually one around Easter [emoji31]

Maybe next week.

Perhaps when the Arrow and S1 sales have finished?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 12th April 2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 649613)
I like how C.W only seems to post on here to have a go back at someone in response to some perceived criticism of some sort. What I find rather curious is how he becomes aware of said criticisms in the first place.
It's almost as if he has a minion on here reporting back every time there is something that might be worthy of offending C.W.

Must be me because I liked two of Calum's posts concerning rape and alzheimers!!!

FFS people get a grip! Minions? Grasses? Spies?

It's a film forum ffs-some people have been watching too many Pakula films!:pound:

Did it ever occur to you davcol that he might just read what's on here without engaging in conversation?

I read Blu Rage all the time without ever posting.

Tbh,if this tangent continues and we don't get back to discussing films released by 88 Films....then it's TTFN.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 12th April 2021 08:20 PM

On a brighter note,URBAN LEGENDS BOXSET has left the building!:woot:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 649673)
Must be me because I liked two of his posts concerning rape and alzheimers :lol:

FFS people get a grip! Minions? Grasses? Spies?

It's a film forum ffs-some people have been watching too many Pakula films!:pound:

Did it ever occur to you davcol that he might just read what's on here without engaging in conversation?

I read Blu Rage all the time without ever posting.

Tbh,if this tangent continues and we don't get back to discussing films released by 88 Films....then it's TTFN.

It's not as if this thread is hidden somewhere as anyone with an account – Calum included – can read what has been posted here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 649674)
On a brighter note,URBAN LEGENDS BOXSET has left the building!:woot:

I haven't seen the sequels and am interested to see how they compare to the first film. I hope my box set arrives today.

will graham 13th April 2021 11:35 AM

Second one is a fun watch just as long as u aware it takes itself less serious than the first.

Susan Foreman 13th April 2021 12:04 PM

The 88Films site now has a Special Offers section

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2021 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 649688)
It's not as if this thread is hidden somewhere as anyone with an account – Calum included – can read what has been posted here.

Exactly.

Arrived today 😎

MuckyFunster 14th April 2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 649655)
Perhaps when the Arrow and S1 sales have finished?

Fingers crossed. My basket on the HMV website is well over £200 and I could be doing with some change...!

MuckyFunster 14th April 2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 649699)
Exactly.

Arrived today [emoji41]

Aww that set looks cracking! Mine hasn’t even been dispatched yet, and the money still hasn’t even been debited [emoji24][emoji24]