Like Tree16554Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th June 2016, 03:53 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
I've sent them many emails during the last year and I've only had a reply to a very few of them. All emails have been appropriate. They were supposed to improve their customer service after they got the packaging/sending stuff out to other people, but to me it seems like things have only gotten worse.

Really hate ordering from them direct, since it's a complete gamble to get any help if there is a problem with your order. :\
Sorry but i have to ask. Why have you sent them many emails in the past year?

I can probably count on one hand the emails i've sent to companies and dvd suppliers.
Old 24th June 2016, 05:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Sorry but i have to ask. Why have you sent them many emails in the past year?

I can probably count on one hand the emails i've sent to companies and dvd suppliers.
I was one of their highest contributors in the previous Indiegogo campaign and had a lot of movies sent to me. With which I had quite a few issues with, damaged items, missing art card, missing slip... and those are just the ones I never got resolved. Thankfully they replied to the Splatter University replacement disc email and I got that sorted. I was really afraid I'd be stuck with the faulty disc, since I've had little luck getting replies.

A little after I wrote that previous message here, I got a reply to my Sorority Babes (it was damaged) e-mail that I sent a little over a week ago, so yay!

I love this company's releases, it just sucks that I have to worry every time I order something from them. Especially since they moved back to the crappy jiffy bags again from the cardboard mailers. That was such a win, but it didn't seem to last long. I guess I have a lot more problems with my items than you guys, since I live outside the UK and my stuff has to go through a lot more uncaring mailmen.

Really tempted to order Puppet Master 2 & 3 and Drive-in Massacre right now, just weighing whether I should get them from hassle free Amazon and pay more or 88 Films to get them cheaper and risk it being a huge hassle.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 24th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
I was one of their highest contributors in the previous Indiegogo campaign and had a lot of movies sent to me. With which I had quite a few issues with, damaged items, missing art card, missing slip... and those are just the ones I never got resolved. Thankfully they replied to the Splatter University replacement disc email and I got that sorted. I was really afraid I'd be stuck with the faulty disc, since I've had little luck getting replies.

A little after I wrote that previous message here, I got a reply to my Sorority Babes (it was damaged) e-mail that I sent a little over a week ago, so yay!

I love this company's releases, it just sucks that I have to worry every time I order something from them. Especially since they moved back to the crappy jiffy bags again from the cardboard mailers. That was such a win, but it didn't seem to last long. I guess I have a lot more problems with my items than you guys, since I live outside the UK and my stuff has to go through a lot more uncaring mailmen.

Really tempted to order Puppet Master 2 & 3 and Drive-in Massacre right now, just weighing whether I should get them from hassle free Amazon and pay more or 88 Films to get them cheaper and risk it being a huge hassle.
I can appreciate your concerns and frustrations Vez.
VeZius likes this.
Old 24th June 2016, 07:11 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Just got a reply about my question about the cardboard mailers as well. They are looking into going back to them at the moment. Great news!

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 27th June 2016, 04:36 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Are 88 shipping DRIVE IN MASSACRE a month early?

It's in their 'out this month' section on their site.
keirarts likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Are 88 shipping DRIVE IN MASSACRE a month early?

It's in their 'out this month' section on their site.
Yeah for people who have ordered directly from the webshop, their waiting on the Scarecrow blu's coming in before sending out the Slasher Perk to the campaign backers.
Old 27th June 2016, 04:59 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Yeah for people who have ordered directly from the webshop, their waiting on the Scarecrow blu's coming in before sending out the Slasher Perk to the campaign backers.
Cool – I was wondering when they would be shipped.
Old 28th June 2016, 07:03 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default The 88 Films Thread

Drive In Massacre arrived today. I see they mistakenly put the slasher classics banner on the reverse cover of the blu-ray (the dvd is ok).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467140574.082500.jpg
keirarts likes this.

Last edited by Stephen@Cult Labs; 28th June 2016 at 08:04 PM. Reason: .
Old 28th June 2016, 07:26 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Son you've made my day.
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th June 2016, 08:56 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Drive In Massacre arrived today. I see they mistakenly put the slasher classics banner on the reverse cover of the blu-ray (the dvd is ok).

Attachment 179952
Did you preorder it or buy it through the Slasher Classics perk on Indiegogo?

Like this? Share it using the links below!