Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

88 Films 15th August 2013 11:24 AM

The 88 Films Thread
 
Hi,

We've got a whole bunch of titles planned for DVD release soon along with a few Blu-ray releases but inevitably these take a longer time to confirm as we have to wait for masters to be created.

We were wondering what everyone's thoughts were about these as upcoming DVD titles:

Shrunken Heads
Arcade
Oblivion
Shadowzone
Beach Babes 2
The Creeps
Hideous
End of the World
Alice Sweet Alice

88 Films

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 Films (Post 358958)
Hi,

We've got a whole bunch of titles planned for DVD release soon along with a few Blu-ray releases but inevitably these take a longer time to confirm as we have to wait for masters to be created.

We were wondering what everyone's thoughts were about these as upcoming DVD titles:

Shrunken Heads
Arcade
Oblivion
Shadowzone
Beach Babes 2
The Creeps
Hideous
End of the World
Alice Sweet Alice

88 Films

Great titles there. Especially looking forward to the classic Full Moon titles, Arcade, Shrunken Heads, Oblivion and Shadowzone. Was actually curious if we'd see Beach Babes 2. Hopefully we'll see more early 90's titles like Robot Wars, Crash and Burn, snd Invisible (Mandroid 2), in the not so distant future.

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 01:08 PM

I'm delighted to see an official UK release of Alice Sweet Alice. :clap:

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't seen End Of The World, but it has Christopher Lee in it, and pretty nice poster artwork (which is always nice!).

Attachment 117244

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 359004)
I haven't seen End Of The World, but it has Christopher Lee in it, and pretty nice poster artwork (which is always nice!).

Attachment 117244

Alice Sweet Alice is the only one i've seen. :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 359005)
Alice Sweet Alice is the only one i've seen. :lol:

Me too!

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 01:34 PM

Both of you, get off this thread! :lol:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 08:19 PM

End of the World and Shrunken Heads yes,I'll pick those two up.

And of course Alice Sweet Alice,which is a real coup for you I reckon.

I'd rather see more seventies-early mid eighties numbers than '90's 'Global Video' shelf fillers.:)

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 359089)
I'd rather see more seventies-early mid eighties numbers than '90's 'Global Video' shelf fillers.:)

And therein lies the problem, most of 88's releases are (and probably will be) Full Moon titles, which as you know, released most of their films in the 90's. 7 of those titles above are 90's FM movies, and End Of The World is another Charles Band produced film. We're complete opposites mate. I'm with 88 for their Full Moon catalogue. Not stuff like Alice, which will be cut anyway, so that's an automatic no sale here, unfortunately.

Slippery Jack 15th August 2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 358995)
I'm delighted to see an official UK release of Alice Sweet Alice. :clap:

Wooooooooop :woot:

That is all . . .


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.