Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree2075Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1671  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:29 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
It just went through first time with the card part
Great news.

I started to go through with the payment but decided to close the page myself. It's not going anywhere and neither am i so i'll watch another film then come back to it in the early hours. Basket is all sorted, just a few clicks and away we go.

It did look like it would go through okay.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1672  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:36 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

You'll have to let us know what you ordered when it finally goes through. So pleased with just the 2 items, World at War has been close to 50 for ages, I've been keeping my eye on it and it's not usually in the sale. One Summer was 15 to pre-order in September and got it for 6 so result! Got both of them for 35.

Anyway, bed time for me, I've got an eye test at 9am and I want to be able to actually see when I go to it
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #1673  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:41 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
You'll have to let us know what you ordered when it finally goes through. So pleased with just the 2 items, World at War has been close to 50 for ages, I've been keeping my eye on it and it's not usually in the sale. One Summer was 15 to pre-order in September and got it for 6 so result! Got both of them for 35.

Anyway, bed time for me, I've got an eye test at 9am and I want to be able to actually see when I go to it
Off topic, but what made you book an eye test during a pandemic?
Reply With Quote
  #1674  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:46 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Off topic, but what made you book an eye test during a pandemic?
It's been almost 4 years since my last one and I need to buy some new glasses

Specsavers has so much health and safety going on I'm not that worried about it!
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #1675  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:54 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
It's been almost 4 years since my last one and I need to buy some new glasses

Specsavers has so much health and safety going on I'm not that worried about it!
Apologies. Forgot you wore glasses. I was thinking you'd randomly decided to book an eye test.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1676  
Old 25th February 2021, 10:59 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Apologies. Forgot you wore glasses. I was thinking you'd randomly decided to book an eye test.
No I'm not about to do something like that unless it was needed, waited all of last year without having one, I think the extended screen time from working at home is buggering up my eyes! Really going to bed now! Good luck on the sale, should start doing down around now.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #1677  
Old 25th February 2021, 11:01 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

Well they can shove this up their arse. Can't checkout without signing in and i can't sign in because...well I'm not even sure why. Keep getting this fatal error bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
hivemind likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1678  
Old 25th February 2021, 11:21 PM
hivemind's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Well they can shove this up their arse. Can't checkout without signing in and i can't sign in because...well I'm not even sure why. Keep getting this fatal error bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Decades in business, and Network had their site updated. Quite honestly it's horrific. Christ, if this was the way we carried on in business with our customer base, and a dodgy website during a 'Flash Sale', we would've been sacked.

Flash Sale. More like Flash in the Pan Sale. Dicks
Reply With Quote
  #1679  
Old 26th February 2021, 02:31 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Went onto the site at 3.30am and everything went through great. Obviously you can't all do this but it's a case of FYI.

Email confirmations the lot.
Justin101 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1680  
Old 26th February 2021, 02:34 AM
MrBarlow's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Dundee
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Took me a bit to get on it and it was slow but they are quick taking payment
__________________
" I have seen tree's that look like tortured souls"
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.