Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Network DVD and Blu-ray Release Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12501-network-dvd-blu-ray-release-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 412167)
Me too. :nod: As I've said on other threads recently, the release delays don't bother me either as long as I'm getting a great release at the end of it.

I never notice release date changes with Network.

That's probably because they don't have a parade with a Red Arrows fly past every bleedin' quarter to announce things. ;)

Rik 26th July 2014 01:04 PM

Couple of these are only £10.25 on Amazon at the minute, got the two Hammer Vampire BDs in my basket as I type

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 412183)
Couple of these are only £10.25 on Amazon at the minute, got the two Hammer Vampire BDs in my basket as I type

Network themselves are cheaper than Amazon. I always pre-order direct. The BLU'S are all £9.18 to purchase direct. Quick shippers as well.

Rik 26th July 2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 412186)
Network themselves are cheaper than Amazon. I always pre-order direct. The BLU'S are all £9.18 to purchase direct. Quick shippers as well.

Cheers Dem, I'll order from Network instead :thumb:

BAKA 26th July 2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 412178)
I've already got a Dutch disc of The Nightcomers which is a fine print...but it doesn't sport that lovely artwork. :doh:

The art is lovely. Very Giallo-esque. I love the Catacombs art too. Really piqued my interest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 412186)

Can you actually pre-order from Network? I had tried previously, but could never find the option. I'm currently waiting until Monday to order Victim from their site, because I see no way of pre-ordering.

Rik 26th July 2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 412196)
Can you actually pre-order from Network? I had tried previously, but could never find the option. I'm currently waiting until Monday to order Victim from their site, because I see no way of pre-ordering.

Apparently not, as I've just discovered

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 412198)
Apparently not, as I've just discovered

They don't raise prices though.

If you are on their mailing list they inform you the Thursday before discs are released.

Vampix 26th July 2014 03:21 PM

I'd love to see Network release a special edition of Death Line on Blu-ray. :nod:

Crimson Blade 26th July 2014 08:20 PM

The only Network Blu-Ray that i have so far is The Man Who Haunted Himself starring Roger Moore.
The transfer is stunning.

Can't wait to get Twins of Evil, Countess Dracula, The Monster Club, and especially Hands of The Ripper. A film i haven't seen since i was a child.

Rik 26th July 2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 412242)
Hands of The Ripper. A film i haven't seen since i was a child.

Me neither, since it was shown on UK TV in about 1990/1 :nod: