Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree2586Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th July 2016, 12:37 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I emailed them regarding payment on Monday and they replied late Tuesday afternoon.

Just refresh me on what happened. I'm no expert but i have ordered a lot from them and know how they operate following speaking to someone on the phone last year when i thought they'd missed an item from a parcel.
Old 15th July 2016, 12:38 PM
Cult Veteran

I've emailed them twice now and at least 2 days ago. I've just dropped them another line because i'm keen to get it sorted before the weekend since it's all been paid for.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 15th July 2016, 12:41 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Just refresh me on what happened. I'm no expert but i have ordered a lot from them and know how they operate following speaking to someone on the phone last year when i thought they'd missed an item from a parcel.
They had an issue with their IT on Saturday (late afternoon.evening) which prevented the orders being sent to the Sony warehouse. Orders done before and after were not affected.

I've had my Friday order and Tuesday orders delivered today but the Saturday one is in limbo.

Old 15th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
They had an issue with their IT on Saturday (late afternoon.evening) which prevented the orders being sent to the Sony warehouse. Orders done before and after were not affected.

I've had my Friday order and Tuesday orders delivered today but the Saturday one is in limbo.
How do you know there was a problem?

A basic question i know but i have to ask it.
Old 15th July 2016, 12:43 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
How do you know there was a problem?

A basic question i know but i have to ask it.
They announced that they had a problem, and I got an automated response from them on Monday telling the same too.

Old 15th July 2016, 12:46 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
They announced that they had a problem, and I got an automated response from them on Monday telling the same too.
Okay thanks.

Have you been charged for the item(s)?

Have they been shipped?

This was the reason i rang them up last year. They said something had been shipped but was actually out of stock. They failed to tell me this until i spoke on the phone.

The disc arrived a week later which wasn't a problem, but somewhere between the order being sent to Sony and them actually packing it it had become out of stock.
Old 15th July 2016, 01:49 PM
Cult Veteran

I've been charged but it's not been shipped it's not done anything just sat in my orders saying accepted. People over on bluray.com (bleugh) are in the same boat, all people who ordered on Saturday afternoon/evening

Old 15th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Yes. I hadn't opened the parcel that arrived yesterday until just now and that's films, the one that arrived today will be tv. I too haven't had the package of two Christmas gifts from Saturday 6.11pm.

As long as it says it hasn't been shipped that's fine. Although i do have a shipping email which is why i called them last year grumbling.

They'll probably deal with the backlog on Monday. It does say please allow up to 21 days for your orders to reach you on the sale homepage.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 15th July 2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 15th July 2016, 03:33 PM
Cult Veteran

From Facebook this afternoon.

Network Distributing

We would like to apologise for the disruption on our website since we launched our Summer Sale, caused by a combination of unprecedented high traffic and some unforeseen technical issues.

If you were one of the unlucky customers who weren't able to complete their orders, rest assured that we are working hard to resolve any issues on an individual basis. Please bear with us whilst we work through your orders.
We'll be extending the sale until Monday to allow extra time for anyone who was unable to take advantage over the last week.

And we've added at least 40 new titles from the FremantleMedia catalogue into the mix. These are available on our site for the first time and also included in the sale, reverting to full price after it finishes.
Demdike@Cult Labs and Deadite like this.

Old 15th July 2016, 04:44 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

At least they acknowledge there have been problems.

40 New titles! That's a bit annoying. Obviously i'll have to have a look now.

Like this? Share it using the links below!