Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree2586Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th January 2017, 01:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Like myself, you don't need anymore Network stuff, Treb.
Very good point,which my wallet agrees with. But they still need to improve there website.
hivemind likes this.
Old 14th January 2017, 01:28 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
So no Christmas sale and looks like no January sale, but I suppose they should improve their website before anymore sales.
Network's website is pretty shit. I've tried logging in many times, only to be shut out, and having to re-set my password. I've sent off an e-mail to them about it, but nothing seems to change. With all the money Network have taken over the many, many years, you would think some bright spark would improve the website. Maybe they've fallen on hard times. Lol!
Old 14th January 2017, 01:33 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivemind View Post
Network's website is pretty shit. I've tried logging in many times, only to be shut out, and having to re-set my password. I've sent off an e-mail to them about it, but nothing seems to change. With all the money Network have taken over the many, many years, you would think some bright spark would improve the website. Maybe they've fallen on hard times. Lol!
I've never had a log in problem. Not once.

To combat the scrolling through the website issue. In the last sale i took an hour and made a note of everything Network i wanted and put them in an Amazon wishlist, so now it's just a case of typing titles of the ones i want.

However i do enjoy browsing their site so i'll probably go through the whole thing again during the next sale.

As far as a sale goes. It was only late September when they last had a major sale.
Old 16th January 2017, 12:44 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I've never had a log in problem. Not once.

To combat the scrolling through the website issue. In the last sale i took an hour and made a note of everything Network i wanted and put them in an Amazon wishlist, so now it's just a case of typing titles of the ones i want.

However i do enjoy browsing their site so i'll probably go through the whole thing again during the next sale.

As far as a sale goes. It was only late September when they last had a major sale.
Was still a surprise when they didn't do a Xmas sale. I messaged on FannyBook asking if there was one lined up and they pretty much told me to **** off.
Old 16th January 2017, 12:45 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Was still a surprise when they didn't do a Xmas sale. I messaged on FannyBook asking if there was one lined up and they pretty much told me to **** off.
What did they say exactly? Can you remember?
Old 16th January 2017, 12:46 AM
Cult Addict

What do you mean can i remember? Are you suggesting i was inebriated?? Or just plain stupid??
They simply told me if there was any such information it would appear on their page.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 16th January 2017, 12:49 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Told me if there was any such information it would appear on their page.
Oh okay. I was thinking whomever replied to you felt aggrieved you'd asked about a sale and had perhaps insulted you in the reply.
Old 16th January 2017, 12:51 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Oh okay. I was thinking whomever replied to you felt aggrieved you'd asked about a sale and had perhaps insulted you in the reply.
No nothing like that.
Word for word it was (i just checked)
"Hi, if we have any news we'll announce via our channels."
If they weren't planning one what harm would it have done to just say? I get that if they were they wouldn't have really wanted it out early but if they weren't I don't see the problem in just saying 'no sorry'.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Last edited by J Harker; 16th January 2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 25th January 2017, 11:53 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Hell Drivers (1957)

released on February 20

Network are releasing the fantastic Hell Drivers on blu ray,with a fantastic cast of some of Britain's finest actors and directed by Zulu director Cy Endfield,If you haven't seen it,its basically Mad Max 2 but set in Wales with quarry lorrys tear assing around the country lane's in the 1950's .

71zfAuK3VwL._SL1263_.jpg

Old 26th January 2017, 12:20 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
released on February 20

Network are releasing the fantastic Hell Drivers on blu ray,with a fantastic cast of some of Britain's finest actors and directed by Zulu director Cy Endfield,If you haven't seen it,its basically Mad Max 2 but set in Wales with quarry lorrys tear assing around the country lane's in the 1950's .
A terrific film. Highly recommended.

Like this? Share it using the links below!