Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree2273Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #801  
Old 22nd June 2017, 06:51 AM
bizarre_eye@Cult Labs's Avatar
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Black Lodge
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I plumped for Department S. More episodes as well.
As noted above I've never seen this so would be interested to hear your thoughts when you get around to watching it.
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 22nd June 2017, 09:23 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
As noted above I've never seen this so would be interested to hear your thoughts when you get around to watching it.
I'm not in a hurry to buy loads of archive tv box sets this sale as i've still not watched any of The Champions, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Sweeney, Armchair Thriller or Return of the Saint. (Not to mention the non-Network Columbo)
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 22nd June 2017, 09:46 AM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Land of the Prince Bishops
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I'm not in a hurry to buy loads of archive tv box sets this sale as i've still not watched any of The Champions, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Sweeney, Armchair Thriller or Return of the Saint. (Not to mention the non-Network Columbo)
I'm glad it's not just me! I have two seasons of Baywatch, most of Thriller, all of Armchair Thriller and the complete Prisoner unwatched from the last sale and, like you, the complete Columbo from elsewhere to watch. That's separate from some unwatched seasons of True Blood, Flight of the Conchords, Game of Thrones, Carnivale, Marvel's Agent Carter season one, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season one, An Idiot Abroad 1 & 2, a couple of seasons of The Big Bang Theory!
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 22nd June 2017, 09:51 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I'm glad it's not just me! I have two seasons of Baywatch, most of Thriller, all of Armchair Thriller and the complete Prisoner unwatched from the last sale and, like you, the complete Columbo from elsewhere to watch. That's separate from some unwatched seasons of True Blood, Flight of the Conchords, Game of Thrones, Carnivale, Marvel's Agent Carter season one, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season one, An Idiot Abroad 1 & 2, a couple of seasons of The Big Bang Theory!
It's all good though. I enjoy the choice of what to go with.
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 22nd June 2017, 09:53 AM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Land of the Prince Bishops
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It's all good though. I enjoy the choice of what to go with.
Me too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 22nd June 2017, 10:13 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Me too.
I notice you have Carnivale to watch. I saw that when it was first shown and keep meaning to make a purchase.
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 22nd June 2017, 10:19 AM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Land of the Prince Bishops
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I notice you have Carnivale to watch. I saw that when it was first shown and keep meaning to make a purchase.
I watched it years ago and bought the first season shortly after. I bought the second season last May and have been meaning to watch both seasons since then!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 22nd June 2017, 11:00 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

First package has turned up.

The Complete Saint in Colour.
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 22nd June 2017, 12:08 PM
bizarre_eye@Cult Labs's Avatar
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Black Lodge
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I'm not in a hurry to buy loads of archive tv box sets this sale as i've still not watched any of The Champions, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Sweeney, Armchair Thriller or Return of the Saint. (Not to mention the non-Network Columbo)
I'm tempted to buy the Edgar Wallace 7 Volume set (if Network's 'add to cart' lets me of course...). I don't own any of the individual volumes so it seems like a no-brainer, however I need to be pretty frugal at the moment as I'm buying a car soon!

I, like you, also have things still to watch from previous sales (the rest of Sapphire and Steel, half of Armchair Thriller, the remainder of Tales of the Unexpected, Sky etc.)
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old 22nd June 2017, 02:23 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I'm tempted to buy the Edgar Wallace 7 Volume set (if Network's 'add to cart' lets me of course...). I don't own any of the individual volumes so it seems like a no-brainer, however I need to be pretty frugal at the moment as I'm buying a car soon!

I, like you, also have things still to watch from previous sales (the rest of Sapphire and Steel, half of Armchair Thriller, the remainder of Tales of the Unexpected, Sky etc.)
Tales of the Unexpected! I think i'll always have 6 discs of that to watch.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.