Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Network DVD and Blu-ray Release Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12501-network-dvd-blu-ray-release-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th July 2014 12:45 PM

The Network DVD and Blu-ray Release Thread

17 Attachment(s)
A new thread for the British label Network.

They release many obscure British gems, here are just a few of those coming in the next few months.

Discuss all things Network here.

Mojo 25th July 2014 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not forgetting...

Attachment 140776

They've got some good stuff coming up, including those Hammer titles. Really hope they release VAMPIRE CIRCUS.

Vampix 25th July 2014 11:41 PM

I'm really liking the cover art for the Hammer stuff. I must admit to not being a fan of Countess Dracula, so I doubt I'll be adding that to my collection. I do have a fondness for The Monster Club though, so I'll definitely be picking that up as well as Twins of Evil and Hands of the Ripper. :nod:

Paul@TheOverlook 26th July 2014 07:35 AM

BABY LOVE! Wow!

I love Network - such a great company.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 10:43 AM

Agreed - and they seem to be knocking it out of the park this year (constant) release delays aside) in terms of releasing some great stuff.

I have most of the releases above on pre-order already, and may pick up a couple more on release.

Paul@TheOverlook 26th July 2014 11:59 AM

Yeah, the delays are a nuisance but if the final product is great it really doesn't matter.

I'm really looking forward to the Bad Timing Blu-ray which has been subject to a fair few bumps now.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@TheOverlook (Post 412163)
Yeah, the delays are a nuisance but if the final product is great it really doesn't matter.

I'm really looking forward to the Bad Timing Blu-ray which has been subject to a fair few bumps now.

Me too. :nod: As I've said on other threads recently, the release delays don't bother me either as long as I'm getting a great release at the end of it.

BAKA 26th July 2014 12:32 PM

I'm picking up quite a few Network BD releases in the coming months:

Victim
Unearthly Stranger
Tom at the Farm
The Shout
The Man Who Knew Too Much
The Monster Club
Plenty
Bad Timing
Black Narcissus
Dream Home
The Lady Vanishes
The Last Seduction

I'm also interested in a few upcoming DVDs, but I'll wait until a Network sale before picking them up. :tongue1:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 12:45 PM

I currently have the following on pre-order from them:

BD:
Animal Farm
Bad Timing
Dream Home
The Man Who Knew Too Much
The Shout
Unearthly Stranger

DVD:
Baby Love
Catacombs
The Nightcomers

I already own the Synapse BDs of the Hammer titles, the Scorpion disc of Monster Club, plus also have the Criterion Blu of The Lady Vanishes (which is a superb Hitchcock film by the way - one of my favourites from him).

Dangerous Voyage, Invasion, and Timeslip have piqued my curiosity - I may pick these up in the sales for cheap at some point in the future.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th July 2014 12:52 PM

I've already got a Dutch disc of The Nightcomers which is a fine print...but it doesn't sport that lovely artwork. :doh: