Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Twilight Time (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12840-twilight-time.html)

keirarts 28th October 2015 06:03 AM

Like a lunatic I ordered Vampires and both code red titles. This with my previous order not yet arrived. :loco:

Paul@TheOverlook 28th October 2015 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 466334)
Like a lunatic I ordered Vampires and both code red titles. This with my previous order not yet arrived. :loco:

Sometimes the SAE orders take their sweet time to arrive, mate. My pal has had a package dispatched on the same day as mine and his has arrived a week before. There's no rhyme or reason. I've been buying once a month from them since March 2013 and have never had a problem.

keirarts 28th October 2015 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@TheOverlook (Post 466336)
Sometimes the SAE orders take their sweet time to arrive, mate. My pal has had a package dispatched on the same day as mine and his has arrived a week before. There's no rhyme or reason. I've been buying once a month from them since March 2013 and have never had a problem.

Your probably right, just like to worry!

Vampix 30th October 2015 09:38 AM

Are all these TT releases region locked?

Paul@TheOverlook 30th October 2015 09:50 AM

All are region free except for two (stipulated by the licencing agreements) - THE DISAPPEARANCE and HEAVEN AND EARTH.

VeZius 2nd November 2015 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My most expensive and exciting Twilight Time order yet!

State of Grace with Phil Joanou's autograph was free for ordering ~$150 worth and being quick! Strange that it is a beat up though. I guess it came with a free beating from the director as well. ;)

10 to Midnight was also missing one of those things that keep the booklet in place. It's like it's snapped off, but it's not inside the case. :confused:

Not bothered about these things though.

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd November 2015 05:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A little quicker for this one to reach these shores than the last couple of TT titles I've bought.

Attachment 171910

keirarts 3rd November 2015 06:18 AM

Blimey. My previous order is still not here. No idea when my copy of vampires will show up.

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd November 2015 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 467030)
Blimey. My previous order is still not here. No idea when my copy of vampires will show up.

Yeah, as paul mentioned, sometimes they're quick, sometimes they take ages. Only took 7 days for this one to arrive, and I've had other take 3 or 4 weeks. I didn't even get a despatch email for this, I only noticed it had been sent when I went onto the site the other day.

keirarts 3rd November 2015 06:48 AM

Should be ok, I paid the extra money on postage so it should be trackable. Also paid via credit card so worst case scenario I can section 75 their asses. :lol: