Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   101 Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12955-101-films.html)

Inspector Abberline 7th October 2017 06:52 PM

Into the Night
 
1 Attachment(s)
Into the Night .....

Before this thread gets stuck in cul de sac...
into the night brilliant and funny thriller by John Landis,great PQ on the 101 disc,but sweet FA on the extras front,except for a poster.....go figure as the Americans might say...



Into the Night

J Harker 7th October 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 553400)
Into the Night .....

Before this thread gets stuck in cul de sac...
into the night brilliant and funny thriller by John Landis,great PQ on the 101 disc,but sweet FA on the extras front,except for a poster.....go figure as the Americans might say...



Into the Night

Pleased to hear the quality on this one is decent Inspector. I will have to grab this soon. Has tremendous nostalgia value for me even if i can barely remember it. Into the Night was the first videotape me and my dad ever bought after getting our first (toploading) VCR.

Inspector Abberline 7th October 2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 553422)
Pleased to hear the quality on this one is decent Inspector. I will have to grab this soon. Has tremendous nostalgia value for me even if i can barely remember it. Into the Night was the first videotape me and my dad ever bought after getting our first (toploading) VCR.

Yeah its such a great film with loads of cameos in it,just a shame 101 could not put some effort into this release...:graveconcern:

J Harker 7th October 2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 553423)
Yeah its such a great film with loads of cameos in it,just a shame 101 could not put some effort into this release...:graveconcern:

Nowt new there. I ain't paying 15 quid for it though.

Nostalgic 10th October 2017 08:33 PM

Does anyone think black christmas might come down from 22.99 as it seems a lot for a standard special edition?
Same with arrow's romero box, staying at 50 everywhere!

trebor8273 10th October 2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 553871)
Does anyone think black christmas might come down from 22.99 as it seems a lot for a standard special edition?
Same with arrow's romero box, staying at 50 everywhere!

Pretty sure black Christmas will before launch its very expensive for one blu ray, Romero box not sure , if it doesn't sell out quickly I can see it dropping as 50 is a lot for 3 movies and a book, if it's anything like Phantasm it could drop quickly

trebor8273 11th October 2017 10:56 AM

black Christmas seems to have new artwork

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Chris...S9485F32KKVFES

J Harker 11th October 2017 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 553932)
black Christmas seems to have new artwork

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Chris...S9485F32KKVFES

Looks shite

trebor8273 11th October 2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 553943)
Looks shite

it does, with any luck the other artwork will be on the reverse. but its still 8-10 to expensive

TJ Doc 11th October 2017 01:36 PM

I swear I'm gonna start a petition to have this place renamed 'Cover Art Police Labs'. :deadhorse:

Anyway, that seems to have been cannibalised from the Scream Factory artwork. Hopefully this also means 101 won't be listing extras on their front covers any more.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.